Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pictures

When the boys were 11 days old I had 3 great photographer friends come by and shoot some amazing pics of the boys. I already shared the link to Jackie's site, but just had to share the pics that my friend Gina took. This was her 1st newborn shoot and she did amazing!

I really wish I had the energy/time to send you all this adorable announcment. Don't you love it?
Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Last but not least....my favorite. She had this special pea pod made just for the boys....I'm getting this one big on my wall for sure...
Photobucket

16 comments:

Loree said...

i love all these precious pics Leah! Beautiful kiddos you have!
PS it was great hanging out with you today. I PROMISE i will be stopping by more often to help out :) you better let me or else ;)

Loree said...

PS I love the new blog design! so snazzy :)

Smith Family said...

I love the new look! Your new header got me teary! These pictures of the boys are precious!

Swasey family said...

These are the best pictures ever!!Absolutley adorable!!

Wolfingtons said...

So cute!

Heather said...

Awwww! I love them! What an amazing gift they gave you. Love, love, LOVE the pea pod. I need a shot like that.

Jennie said...

The peas are so adorable! I still can't believe that they were soo good for all those newborn pics! The ones with the girls' holding the boys are great too.

Sorry that you are having to do so much again with your hubby gone working more. Sounds like you're doing things right though, keeping it to managing the bare minimum so that you're not stressing as much and enjoying your kids a little more. I love you!

raegan said...

The pea in the pod is too cute! And the announcement is TO DIE FOR!!! love, love, love it. your family is just precious!

Sarah S. said...

Love your new blog makeover! We've been playing phone tag. I'll try and track you down today. I love the picture of the boys in the basket. They are scrumptious. :)

Jessica said...

How sweet! You have such cute kids. These pictures turned out great! Your friend did an awesome job!

JLynn said...

Leah- Peah, Your little boys look like perfect little models in all the pics! I can not get over the pea pod one. It is too cute and it reminds me so much of Anne Geddes pictures. Such blessings for your family to have all these beautiful pictures. You sound like you are doing really great..... I bet it would be nice though if you had an extra set of arms sometimes, right?!! :) I'm glad business is picking up for Doug too! You definitely live in the right state for that!

The McNeil Family said...

I love the two peas in a pod picture. Your kids are so cute. I wish my kids would love taking pictures.

JLynn said...

I just showed Curt these pictures and he thinks they're awesome too. :) The one picture is so neat because it looks like how they were in the womb! Amazing!

Jason and Amanda said...

Your pics turned out amazing and I just adore the announcement! Your multiples are definitely miraculous!

gina said...

it was my pleasure...

quadmom said...

Oh my goodness Leah! Those newborn pictures are so beautiful! I love the birth announcement! So sweet!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family