That's what I have...some sweet 4 week old babies. Oh and my sweetest roomie...J.B. Noble
http://jenandcurt.blogspot.com/ made the boys these cutest lovies. Don't you love the colors? Thanks J.b....you are the best! They are sleeping good and eating good...the thrush is all gone....yippe! Things are looking brighter everyday around here.
Aren't they looking chubby?
We get this face alot around here....don't you love the cross eyes?

Mr. Clark


Grunty Grant...that's his nickname...he sure grunts alot.
7 comments:
They are soo stinkin' cute! & I am soo glad things are getting better.
I had thrush with Hunter and it was the WORST thing in the world! I got it when he was 6 weeks and it took a total of 6 weeks to go away, while I couldn't nurse, and then I had to reteach him how to nurse. HORRIBLE memories with my very FIRST attempt at nursing.
I STILL nursed him and my other 2.
Brian thought I was crazy to do that, but I was determined, it's what I was going to do with my kids.
I can't imagine having it with 2 babies that need to eat!
I'm glad everyone's doing better and sleeping better...woohoo! Jen does such a great job with her fabric picks. Those lovies are adorable! I love the first pic of them together, it makes me smile.
You're amazing Leah!! Glad to hear everyone's doing so well!! Your boys look so sweet! I love the pictures!! Thanks for your sweet words. So glad you love your little lovies! ;)
i love your pictures! How are you doing? I know how tough it is with one, so can imagine two? Does your girls want a play day at my house one of these days? Let me know!
Anissa
Hey Leah -so adorable!!! I'm jealous!!! I love every stage of my kids but I really love the newborn stage!!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Oh my goodness!!! What beautiful babies!!! They are beautiful!!! You are super mom Leah!!! Congrats!!
So cute! Hurray for time passing. I love the lovies! I think I'll have her make me some for my next one. Love ya!
Post a Comment