Thursday, April 02, 2009

A few pics of the boys

I had some amazing photog friends come over the other day to snap some adorable pics of the boys. The shoot was 4 hours long and they did amazing! You are going to DIE when you see all the pics we got....my friend Jackie put a few on her blog...more to come soon!
http://jackielindforsphoto.com/blog/

If you need a good photographer while I am out of commision...she would be great!

Oh...and I have MASTITIS right now....it's kickin my booty! Bummer...

9 comments:

JLynn said...

WOW, Amazing! Can't wait to see more! Your photog friend is very talented as well! Love her work!
Your blankies are in the mail! :) Hope you recover quick from the Mastitis! You're a trooper!!

Swasey family said...

How awesome.That gave me cold chills I wish I was down there and could have herdo my little babies!Those are awesome!!!!!

M. G. said...

Sorry about the mastitis and the 2 am posting:( Hope both of those improve. We are excited too.

Jennie said...

Yuck! Here's to a quick recovery. I love the pic of the boys in the basket the best. How did you get them to sleep through all of those pose changes? My girls never did.

Rubalcavas said...

Sorry about your mastitis...I know how you feel....its terrible!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how sweet! So excited for you. And yuck! Did you ever have it with your girls?

Heather said...

Love them Leah! So worth it to have someone else come and snap a few of the babies. I will for sure be doing that. I will call you later, I haven't been avoiding you just waiting for a quiet time to call and chat. Thanks for the resource offer, I will for sure take you up on anything you know!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the pics, sorry about the mastitis! Been there, done that and it isn't fun. Love ya!

Smith Family said...

So sorry about the mastitis! Seriously call me this week to have your girls come over. The boys look adorable!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family