Our little guys are 2 weeks today. Here are a few more pics from the shoot last week. They have been doing pretty good at night too....they are such good babies....yay for that!
My favorite from the day....be still my heart!
A poem honoring my grief
3 years ago







16 comments:
Leah the pictures turned out awesome!!! I think I like the top one best too! So cute!
Soo sweet Leah. I love the hugging picture. I can't believe how Grant looks so much like you and Clark looks so much like Doug. Just like your girls too. Crazy!
the first one is my favorite. these precious poses reminded me a little of anne geddes, but yours are definitely sweeter. :)you are such a great photographer. i'm glad things are going so well. your babies are beautiful.
Those pictures are amazing! I LOVE THEM! the babies are sooo adorable!
Aw, they are so cute! And the photography is awesome. You are amazing!
You are so talented, Leah! Your pictures are amazing. It was so good to see you on Monday and hold your precious little ones! Please call if you need ANYTHING! :)
super sweet! Love the first one! Love the hug. So cute! Tugged at my heart!
What sweeties! Wow, Grant looks like baby Olivia!
Emily Baker
(By the way, I'm having a girl!)
Your boys are Adorable.. This picture are so sweet..
Leah, your twins are so precious!! You have your hands full. But I think it's so neat that you have two sets of twins - 2 girls and then 2 boys!! What are the chances? So cool. Congrats. Hang in there!
Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest pictures ever! Your boys are soo stinkin' adorable.
Unvelievably sweet! You are so good to take the time to capture those precious pictures. Love them!
The pics are amazing. The boys look so sweet and angelic. You are so lucky...and blessed! Keep up the good work!
Those pictures are precious, but how could they not be with those beautiful boys?!!! Congratulations!
Oh so cute! I need you to take pictures of my girls!
So sweet! Your boys are as handsome as ever and I love all of these pictures!
Post a Comment