Here are my party throwers...thanks so much again friends. I felt so special and honored...you gals are the best!

My cute neices were playing with the new linkadoo's...

The sweet set-up...

Some of the ladies there...


We feel so very blessed to have such great family and friends willing to help us out. I kept finding myself saying, "Cute!" I was like a broken record....we got some adorable things for our new little men....I can't wait to dress them up!
I feel silly sharing so many pics of myself, especially because I feel like a giant beached whale! But I like looking back at how I looked during the last pregnancy so I am doing this for poseterity...right?
My cute mother...she made/crocheted some adorable blankets for the boys...what treasures!

Sweet friends from the ward....

Do I look tired and uncomfortable? Well I am....I probably only slept about 5 hours the night before, which is about average for me....sigh....almost done!



23 comments:
Great to see Suzette!!! You look wonderful!
Looks like you had a great baby shower! You look great Leah! :) I'm excited to see pictures of your sweet little boys! Have a wonderful week :)
You are amazing. Don't even say you are a beached whale. You are pregnant for crying out loud and you are absolutely beautiful to me!
you look beautiful!I remember those last few weeks of being misserable before the boys came.
You look awesome...I can't even imagine having two squirming boys inside! I'm so excited for you! I still can't believe you will have 2 sets of twins...too cool! Congrats again!
you look amazing! i'm so happy and excited for you and your family! congrats on everything and i can't wait to see your new little men! almost here.... YAY !!!!!!
You are so fun and easy to throw a baby shower fun. You are a great friend and I loved being able to do this for you. You got some dang cute things. I hope you felt loved and spoiled. Now bring out those dang cute babies!
I had so much fun! Great friends, yummy food, and cute presents to watch you open! You look beautiful!
looks like it was a good time...I am sure that was a great distracter for you too!!!
I think you look darling Leah! I know what you mean but still you really do look great. I want to bring over my gift sometime soon since i didn't make it to the party :(. Kaden was fighting RSV, a horrible diaper rash, thrush, and ear infection etc and ja and I had meetings all day. Gotta do what cha gotta do. But I WANTED to go to your shower. siiiigh. I'll give you a call.
You look great and I am so excited for you to get those handsome boys here! It is coming up so quick. Please let me know if you need anything. Love ya! You are awesome!
what do you mean almost done?! you're just about to get started girl!
Your shower was so fun! Jessica and Sarah did a great job! You look so good. I think I would make people come to me for a baby shower at 35 weeks prego with my second set of twins! Look at you go, Superwoman!
Wow, I really feel for you w/2 big boys in there! I thought I was uncomfortable with 1. Sorry chica!
I was so sad I couldn't make it to the shower, I had 2 soccer games that day.
I hope you got the gift anyways though! Those wipes will definately come in handy.
FYI, I used SOOOO MANY more wipes with my boys than I did with Saige.
So definately have fun with that one!Ü
Yay for good friends! It looks beautiful. I am glad you got some good stuff for your boys! Cant wait to see them in a few weeks! Love you girl! WHat a Miracle!
I'm so sorry I missed your shower last weekend. I have a gift for you though...I'll give it to you tomorrow when I watch the girls! I'm so excited for you. I can help whenever too! Now that I know I can stop by unannounced, LOL, maybe I will!
So exciting!!! I am glad you took pictures of yourself!! It really is fun to look back!! I still am shocked that you and Angie are having double sets of twins back to back!! You are the most efficient woman I know!! Way to be!! I miss you!!
YOu look great, I can't wait to see the little man's. You are almost there. Looks like you guys had lots of fun.
I bet it was different getting little boy things this time around. Your shower looked like fun and I saw Cam and Jen in the pics-how fun to reunite the roomies. Good luck next week. I hope all goes well and I can't wait to see your little men!
Girl I am so sorry I didn't come! I got my dates mixed up. I realized I had the wrong saturday marked, on sunday. Darn! I am a lame friend. Grayson was gone in Safford for that weekend and so my schedule was totally different. I am so happy that you get to have your babies in 4 days! That is sooo exciting. I would love to come and see you after you have yout babies. Send me phone a text and I will come down and visit you in the hospital. Good luck this week. I will be thinking about you a lot!
You are so cute and you ARE almost done! That's awesome.. I wish I was too.. Good luck. Cant wait to see your new little ones!
Just saw that the due date is March 11th! Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to see these cute boys.
Good luck tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment