Here are some cute new pics of the girls....they have quite the personalities these days. They are saying the cutest things...I knew I would forget if I didn't write them down.
Olivia-
Was complaining of ear pain-went to the doctor and came home and told me she had an "Ear Bi-Section"
She wanted some french fries but they were hot....after some screaming and I toseed her a few and told her to "Knock yourself out!"
She ate them and replied, "I knocked myself out...."
Audree was praying that Olivia would be obidient and kind. After the pray Olivia told Audree..."Sissy you worry about yourself."


Audree-
She doesn't talk in full sentences. For instance if Grandma's are around she will hug them and say, "I'm so happy for ya." Translation-
I am so happy you are here!
Also she picked some pecans while in Thatcher my mom was helping her crack them she said, "I love you nuts!" Translation-
I love you grandma...thanks for helping me crack nuts.
She also will randmonly come up and say a few times a day, "Mom I like you so much."
Sweet little girl.


They have been playing so nicely these days....I love my girls!



17 comments:
I absolutely LOVE visiting your blog. You make my day. Congratulations on "the date".
Jayne Todd/Calamaland
Oh my gosh! 2 weeks until you're a family of 6! I'm so excited for you!
Emily Baker
Your girlies are so cute. I didn't realize that there was that much heigth difference between them.
I'm so glad you have an official date!! Whoo hoo for that. Good Luck and I hope it all goes really well!
so cute leah! i have your c-section date on my calendar! I am counting down the days with you friend. so exciting!
Love those girls! It was so fun to see you guys! Can't wait for the boys to get here!
I know this is random, but we met once or twice at kids club. I'm sure you wouldn't even remember. I was to doing what I do best, "blog stocking" and came upon your blog. So I wanted to introduce myself and say a word or 2. First your photography is amazing. I 'm talking my hubby into getting your pictures taken. Of course I see that you will have allot on your plate soon so I will have to find out when you are available. Congratulations on the twins, how very exciting. Well feel free to stock my blog it is only fair. I wish you the best, and will most likely stop in again to see the new babies.
How exciting a date, I can't wait to see the little guys.. I love the pictures of your girls..
i just read your WHOLE blog... you have beautiful girls!! can't wait to meet the twins, i MUST take pictures of them. i studied up on newborns all last night and ordered ($$) wraps...
Leah I am so happy for you guys. Just a warning, once those little boys arrive, you will be amazed at how big your girls actually are. It is kind of sad in a way. You realize they are not babies and that all kids have to grow up, but then you are happy because they are growing. Can't wait to see those little guys. Hang in there.
Those cute things the girls say are priceless! It's great that you write them down--it's so sad to forget them after a while. I'm glad the end is in sight--those are some big boys in there (you poor thing!) They are lucky little guys too to be coming to such a great family!
Your girls are just too cute, Leah! I can't believe you'll be having the boys in just a few more weeks! How exciting!!
HI a friend of mine told me about your blog (Alicia) and I had to check it out Im so glad.I have a set of 2 year old twin boys and am 11 weeks pregnat with twins again right now!I would love to get in contact with you, to meet another mom with 2 sets of twins!!!
Awesome pics and what cute things they are saying!! Wow Audree is so tall!! They are growing up toooo fast!
That is too cute! I love when they say the cutest things!
I keep a list of things the boys say.
Gunner just said the other day-
Mom, why is Jesus hiding in the clouds?
Too cute!
By the way, congrats on the date! You are almost there, hang in there girl!
your girls are SO sweet!! i love all the beautiful pics you take! i can imagine the pics of the girls holding their new baby brothers will be the most darling ever!!!
Post a Comment