

I think I might have married the best man in the world.
I have been having a hard times these past few weeks at the end of this pregnancy. I feel like I am on an emotional roller coaster. My sweet hubby is so thoughtful, kind and dear to me. I love him.
I got a new shirt for my baby shower and got some Dr. Pepper and Mcdonalds french fries....yum!
Only 1 more month to go until I have some new babies to love on...and hopefully start feeling more like myself again.



16 comments:
So sweet!!
i just love you and Doug. You have such a sweetheart. You are one blessed woman to have married such a good one! Happy Valentine's Day Davis Family! I hope you have a great shower! WISH I could be there to celebrate your new boys! I still want to make you two boy loveys and I will!! Oh, and french fries are the BEST! YUM! Enjoy your day!
Awww what a good hubby you have! Glad that you were able to have some time to yourself!
That is so sweet and so thoughtful...what a good guy. Good luck with the new babies. I'll be thinking of you.
Wow! I'm so impressed! What a thoughtful husband you have.
Doug is so great! So so great!
Sorry your pregnant and miserable. I hate being 9 months pregnant and you've been that for like 4 months now! :)
I like Rhett and Evan, for the record.
Your shower invites are adorable!
Bring your kids over to spend a morning here while you... whatever it is that makes you happy at this point! Hang in there!
What a great guy!! I hope you enjoyed your time with the girls.. Can't wait to see those cute little boys!
Hey! I can't wait to see these twin boys. Of course I vote for the name Rhett! And I have a nephew named Evan so that gets my other vote...Great names all around. Hang in there...
That is too cute!
Good luck to you for this last little bit, they will be soo worth it!
It was Valentine's Day???? *winks*
So sweet!!! Perfect gift ever!
Leah, you are amazing. I thought of you the other day when my Dr told me we get to do an early peak at the baby because I'm already feeling it and am messuring ahead and he wants to make sure the due date is right and see if there are two! I laughed at the thought. I would be WAY surprised if that happened. But whatever happens, I'm along for the ride just like you. We do the best we can with what we have. Thank goodness for wonderful husbands that soften the rough spots of life! Happy VDay! I love yoU!
Leah, Doug, O & A...CONGRATULATIONS!! It's been such a long while since I've been on my blog and especially on anyone else's. What a sweet surprise to read that you're expecting twin boys! You're on the home stretch lady...hang in there! The girls are looking so grown. We sure do miss you guys.
Alofas,
tafi
That really is the perfect gift. Way to go Doug! and Lucky you. :)
That was so sweet!!!!
that is so SWEET!! i would frame that piece of paper. can my hubby take some romance lessons from him?
That was a sweet Valentines gift. I love reading your blog. You have such a beautiful family! I know you are in the neighborhood where I teach Kindergarten. I've seen some of my students on your photography site. Hope you are doing good. God bless you during the next few weeks.
Post a Comment