amazing!!! They're so precious & very sweet! I'm so happy for your family!!! Congrats Leah and I'm glad all is well! I hope you guys will get much help from your family and nearby friends!!! Leah you just amaze me!!! You're now a family of 6!!!!!
I can see them so much better than in the text! Oh, I can't wait to see them in person! What little sweeties! I love the girls in their Big Sister shirts! What a beautiful, beautiful family!
Yipee Skippy! They are adorable! It's so amazing to see your first family photo shoot with your twin girls and twin boys! I hope you're getting lots of help, sleep and a quick recovery! Cute names too! You did it super momma!
Hey Congrats Leah and Doug! I'm so happy for you. What a fun adventure you guys are about to go on! You two are awesome parents and I'm so happy for the both of you! They are absolutely precious!
HOORAY!!! I think they are just so adorable! I can't wait to hold each of them. I was gonna come and visit today. got too crazy around here! I am shooting for tommorow! love ya friend! CONGRATS!!!
So Clark has the Davis look, dont you think? Maybe it's too early to tell. VERY very cute! Thanks for posting pictures so quickly... your adoring fans were dying to see!
Ok, this in incredible!! I am soooo happy for you all!! What a wonderful day!! Leah, you are amazing!!! They are absolutely perfect!!! SO PERFECT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations Doug and Leah. They are soo beautiful! I love the last picture of them. I think I could nibble on those cheeks and kiss those sweet puckered lips all day long. I can't wait to see them in person. I'm so happy for your family.
Oh my goodness! So precious!! I just can't believe that you carried and delivered TWO healthy 7lb. babies. What a blessing. You'll have to let me watch your girls sometime. Hope you're feeling well.
Yea! Thank you for taking the time to post pictures and stats! Holy Cow! That's a LOT of baby to be carrying around! I love the Names and they are such cuties! I look forward to seeing their adorable little baby pictures on here! No rush though, since I know you'll be exhausted for a little while. Way to go, Super Mom!
What handsome little guys! They look so different and I love it! We are so happy for you guys and can hardly wait to come and see the boys. Sage was crying yesterday because we couldn't come and see the babies. I reassured her that we will come and see them as soon as we can! We love ya! Congrats!
Oh so very cute!! I can't wait to come meet them!! Call me if you need anything!! we would love to have the girls over to play!!! Let us know when you are ready for a visit!!! Congrats!!
Wow, I'm comment 33! Yay for two cute cute little boys! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Wish we were there to meet them! Get some rest! I love you first family picture of 6, woah!
Apparently I'm a little late on the congrats stuff... since I'm number 35! Holy sheesh! These boys are dolls! I know you guys go to the Power Ranch office, so I probably won't get to see you, but if you ever stop in at Greenfield, tell them to come get me, 'cause I'd love to come up front and say hi! Congrats!!
Oh my gosh, how cute are they! I can't believe they are here! What a big family you got there in that picture! If you need ANYTHING AT ALL, don't hesitate to call me!
Congrats Leah!! What cute little boys!! Can't wait to see them! Please let me know if you need anything I know you'll be the busiest mom on the block!!
I can't wait to love on them!! They are adorable, nice job you two! Hope you are feeling well L. I'll see ya this weekend. You are a trooper...oh, and you too Doug! CONGRATS!!!
They are adorable.. I can´t wait to hold them... I´m so excited!!! Congratulations Leah and Doug... I´m soo looking forward to spend more time with this little boys and girls of course.... I´ll be down as soon as I can to meet them...
I am so excited for you guys! You have always been an amazing girl/woman but two at a time.......the Lord knows you are one incredible mother! Ashley N. Christensen
It was way fun visiting with you at the hospital Leah. I loved holding each of those little angel boys. I can't get over how in each batch you got a Udall and a Davis. Tricky! Worked out great for naming them! Good luck girl! See you in another year when things are even more busy with walking toddlers probably! The life of a mother! Wow, we're amazing!
Oh Leah, You are amazing!! Congratulations!! I always get all of the updates from Lorianne and she told me I had to get on your blog!!! I think you have won the prise for the 2 cutest sets of twins!! What adorable boys!! And of course the big sisters are super cute too!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations !!! They are absolutly beautiful ... way to go Leah (and Doug). Can't believe you have 4 under the age of 3 and 6 people with 3 birthdays. You guys should seriously start thinking about playing the Lottery... what are the odds?!?! Again, congrats. Hope you will get some sleep soon !!
I love the names you picked out. I can already see one's a Udall and one a Davis-how fun. I hope everyone is healthy. You make beautiful babies. I can't wait to meet them if you ever get back out to the Family Fun Van. If you ever need someone to watch the kiddos so you can shower or just go to the bathroom alone, I'm close by and would love to help out.
Congratulations! They are cuties! I am so excited for you! Good job and keep up the good work (as I'm sure two sets of twins quilifies at least as 2 full time jobs!).
Congratulations Leah! They are beautiful! I didn't realize you were having two boys, Last I talked with you it was a boy and a girl...go figure! You are so blessed!
51 comments:
yeah you are offically the busiest mom I know.SO glad to see everything went good.Your little boys are so beautiful!!Congrats guys!!
amazing!!! They're so precious & very sweet! I'm so happy for your family!!! Congrats Leah and I'm glad all is well! I hope you guys will get much help from your family and nearby friends!!! Leah you just amaze me!!! You're now a family of 6!!!!!
AHHHHWWWWHHH!!! They are so adorable Leah! Congratulations on 2 beautiful boys. You must be so happy to finally meet them.
I can see them so much better than in the text! Oh, I can't wait to see them in person! What little sweeties! I love the girls in their Big Sister shirts! What a beautiful, beautiful family!
Yipee Skippy! They are adorable! It's so amazing to see your first family photo shoot with your twin girls and twin boys! I hope you're getting lots of help, sleep and a quick recovery! Cute names too! You did it super momma!
Hey Congrats Leah and Doug! I'm so happy for you. What a fun adventure you guys are about to go on! You two are awesome parents and I'm so happy for the both of you! They are absolutely precious!
Congrats Leah!!! You really are super mom. I can't believe how big they were at 20 days early. I am glad that they were healthy.
HOORAY!!! I think they are just so adorable! I can't wait to hold each of them. I was gonna come and visit today. got too crazy around here! I am shooting for tommorow! love ya friend! CONGRATS!!!
So Clark has the Davis look, dont you think? Maybe it's too early to tell. VERY very cute! Thanks for posting pictures so quickly... your adoring fans were dying to see!
Ok, this in incredible!! I am soooo happy for you all!! What a wonderful day!! Leah, you are amazing!!! They are absolutely perfect!!! SO PERFECT!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations you guys!!! They are so cute!! Love the names :)
Congratulations! You look beautiful and the boys are handsome and healthy. I can't believe you're a family of 6 now.
So precious!! Congratulations Leah and Doug! They are just perfect. You are a trooper, Leah. :)
Awww...they are so perfect. Congrats. What a cute, beautiful family!!
Congratulations Doug and Leah. They are soo beautiful! I love the last picture of them. I think I could nibble on those cheeks and kiss those sweet puckered lips all day long. I can't wait to see them in person. I'm so happy for your family.
Oh my goodness! So precious!! I just can't believe that you carried and delivered TWO healthy 7lb. babies. What a blessing. You'll have to let me watch your girls sometime. Hope you're feeling well.
CONGRATULATIONS!! i can't wait to photograph them, see you next saturday!!!
They're beautiful! Congratulations!
Yea! Thank you for taking the time to post pictures and stats! Holy Cow! That's a LOT of baby to be carrying around! I love the Names and they are such cuties! I look forward to seeing their adorable little baby pictures on here! No rush though, since I know you'll be exhausted for a little while. Way to go, Super Mom!
I cannot believe you were carrying two 7 lb+ babies!!! I am seriously impressed...with you & them!!! They are super cute & I'm glad all went well!
Good luck & congrats!
I second every other comment up here: YOU are AMAZING! 7 pound babies! Hope you are feeling well.
What handsome little guys! They look so different and I love it! We are so happy for you guys and can hardly wait to come and see the boys. Sage was crying yesterday because we couldn't come and see the babies. I reassured her that we will come and see them as soon as we can! We love ya! Congrats!
Wow. Those are some beautiful baby boys for sure. Congratulations... that is quite an accomplishment! What a miracle.
Jen told me yesterday that you had your babies. Congrats Leah! They are adorable and you are amazing.
Whoooo Hooooo! Such handsome little fellas:) Great job mama!
Congratulations!!! Your two little misters are absolutely adorable!!!!!
Oh so very cute!! I can't wait to come meet them!! Call me if you need anything!! we would love to have the girls over to play!!! Let us know when you are ready for a visit!!! Congrats!!
Oh my gosh Leah! You really are amazing! They are perfect! So sweet and wonderful. Can't wait to see you and hold those beautiful boys!
Love you!
They are so handsome! Congratulations! Oh, and LOVE the names =)
Congratulations Leah!!! They are beautiful. Good luck
Congrats.. They are so precious.. I can't wait to see them in person.
Incredible!!! You are one amazing women. I'm glad that you are all okay and doing well.
Wow, I'm comment 33! Yay for two cute cute little boys! I can't wait to see more pictures!! Wish we were there to meet them! Get some rest! I love you first family picture of 6, woah!
Holy Cow, Leah! Those are big boys. You definitely have your work cut out for you! What cute babies and a beautiful family!
Apparently I'm a little late on the congrats stuff... since I'm number 35! Holy sheesh! These boys are dolls! I know you guys go to the Power Ranch office, so I probably won't get to see you, but if you ever stop in at Greenfield, tell them to come get me, 'cause I'd love to come up front and say hi! Congrats!!
Oh my gosh, how cute are they! I can't believe they are here! What a big family you got there in that picture!
If you need ANYTHING AT ALL, don't hesitate to call me!
Congrats Leah!! What cute little boys!! Can't wait to see them! Please let me know if you need anything I know you'll be the busiest mom on the block!!
I can't wait to love on them!! They are adorable, nice job you two! Hope you are feeling well L. I'll see ya this weekend. You are a trooper...oh, and you too Doug! CONGRATS!!!
They are adorable.. I can´t wait to hold them... I´m so excited!!!
Congratulations Leah and Doug... I´m soo looking forward to spend more time with this little boys and girls of course....
I´ll be down as soon as I can to meet them...
Regiane
I am so excited for you guys! You have always been an amazing girl/woman but two at a time.......the Lord knows you are one incredible mother!
Ashley N. Christensen
It was way fun visiting with you at the hospital Leah. I loved holding each of those little angel boys. I can't get over how in each batch you got a Udall and a Davis. Tricky! Worked out great for naming them! Good luck girl! See you in another year when things are even more busy with walking toddlers probably! The life of a mother! Wow, we're amazing!
Congrats! I can't believe you had twin boys after having twin girls. Way to go! How is it going? Are you doing ok?
Oh Leah,
You are amazing!! Congratulations!! I always get all of the updates from Lorianne and she told me I had to get on your blog!!! I think you have won the prise for the 2 cutest sets of twins!! What adorable boys!! And of course the big sisters are super cute too!! GOOD JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!! There adorable! What big healthy boys! Your a "Super Mom"!
Congratulations Leah!! You really are amazing!! What a cute family you have!!!
Congratulations !!! They are absolutly beautiful ... way to go Leah (and Doug). Can't believe you have 4 under the age of 3 and 6 people with 3 birthdays. You guys should seriously start thinking about playing the Lottery... what are the odds?!?! Again, congrats. Hope you will get some sleep soon !!
I love the names you picked out. I can already see one's a Udall and one a Davis-how fun. I hope everyone is healthy. You make beautiful babies. I can't wait to meet them if you ever get back out to the Family Fun Van. If you ever need someone to watch the kiddos so you can shower or just go to the bathroom alone, I'm close by and would love to help out.
Congratulations! They are cuties! I am so excited for you! Good job and keep up the good work (as I'm sure two sets of twins quilifies at least as 2 full time jobs!).
Congratulations Leah! They are beautiful! I didn't realize you were having two boys, Last I talked with you it was a boy and a girl...go figure! You are so blessed!
so cute! They are adorable! That is crazy you have two sets of twins!
Your boys are sooo handsome! CONGRATAS!
Post a Comment