Just trying to decide what I want the boys room to look like. I need to get going on this! Just 10 weeks left! I have found 4 cheap/cute beddings that I liked online but I can't decide which one I like the best. Some are pretty similar....what do you all think?
1.

2.

3.

4.
27 comments:
i like the blue stripes with circles.
I totally love the first picture!! I love the dots and the color combo!!! That's my choice and I am stickin to it!
P.S. call me cuz I have to tell you about what Benji said about you!!!
Definitely the first one. Plus, the strong contrast of dark and light circles is good for the newborn eyes. How fun to decided boy colors now! I wouldn't know what that is like!! :)
I love the last one!
they are all very cute!
I am liking the 1st one the best.
FUN FUN times last night!
first one
I like the 3. I just bought some receiving blankets on clearance that look similar to that pattern at Target the other day. Ya know just in case I'm having anuda boy! :) I like the modern blues and browns in those prints. There real vibrant too. Have fun picking out all your boy stuff!!
Hey Leah, All of your bedding is cute!! I like the 1st one. :) I hope your doing good, also can you email some of your friend's tat take pictures. Thanks
They're all adorable but the argyle and alligator is so cute! Baby stuff is so fun! They're all pretty close in color you could mix and match it up somehow. All the greens and browns, knowing you, you could find a cute way to do it!
I like them all, but I think that I'm leaning towards one of the last two. Sage likes #3 the best!
I like 1 and 2. I can't believe only 10 weeks left!
My favorites are 2 and 3. Good luck choosing and getting everything ready!
I love 2 and 3
I think #1 is my favorite too, even though I really like #2 also. Good luck deciding! They will both be adorable! Oh, and thanks for your willingness to help me with my camera. I'm still trying to figure out, but I will probably be asking some questions soon! Thanks so much!
Def #2 or #3! Love them! Congrats and what a great exciting time for you!!!
First place is #2
Second place is #1
I don't think we are helping...probably just making it harder for ya. hahaha
I like 1 and 4. How will you ever decide? They are all cute so just get the one that is CHEAPEST! :)
Just in case you don't have enough opinions. I like the second one. It is subtle and calm. Plus I am not a fan of overtly coordinated anything. Thanks for your comment on my blog.
I love #2! They are all so cute though. Your family pictures are the cutest! I can't believe you only have 10 more weeks left. CRAZY!
I like the 3rd one - and second choice is the 2nd one. Way too cute though!!
Also, I love your widget with you babies floating and growing....too cool!
I love the #3. Brown & Blue are so totally cute, but still very "boyish". Great idea by the way.
I tried to email you an invite to BUNCO but it got kicked back. I don't think I had the right one. Can you email me at: terabear@cox.net with your em add so I can send you the invite??
Happy new year!!
I think they're all cute, but I'm voting for #4. My cousin has that one (Walmart?).
I saw your sis and mom with A&O at the park today. We didn't stop to chat, because we were chasing our girls around. Looks like they had fun. Until the end when O was ready to head home.
I like the 1s t one too... they are very cute, tuff choice
I LOVE number one! So cute!
I think you can't go wrong! Can;t wait to see what you choose! I'd love to help you get that room ready :) you got my # :)
I like the blue circles or the plaid type one. By the way, where did you find these, i Love them!
Post a Comment