Here are the girlies at our ward Christmas party a few days before....breakfast with Santa.

Oh and Santa came to my mom's house on Christmas Eve....fun huh!

Here they are Christmas morning. They loved opening their presents, helping others open their presents and handing out presents. It was fun to watch their sweet faces.


We didn't start opening until 8:30....it was nice. And of course Audree had to put on a dress up. Here is a skirt that my mom made.

Here is their loot. B/c they got the swing set they only got a few things. Games, movies puzzles, crafts and dress-ups. What more could a girl want.

Here we are at the mountains with our cousins. It was very slippery and we couldn't drive up to far. But the kiddos didn't care, Olivia licked the snow the ENTIRE time. Audree just played and played.






Thanks for the opionins on the bedding everyone...I am thinking 1 or 2.... I'll see which one is cheaper.



4 comments:
I love the picture of O licking the snow! How funny! Audree cracks me up with her "style" of dress ups. I'm so glad that you were able to spend time with the fam for the holidays.
So much fun! The girls look so grown up and beautiful to me!!! And you probably already picked your comforter..... but I love the 2nd one with the 1st coming in close behind! So excited for you!
Looks like you guys had a great time in Thatcher for Christmas!!! Love the pictures!
what a fun christmas! glad you guys are back now though. I love the snow pics! love the scarfs. so cute! did your mom make them? PS it was fun talking to you on the phone today! i love ya friend!
Post a Comment