
We got them ready and had them open some presents....what fun! They love these bouncy balls and some new movies. We then went to Crackers for lunch and then onto Scottsdale Train park.




The girls loved chasing the birds.

Riding the train....they have so many cool parks there.

Waving to the crowd....

A little zooming in close.....

Onto the Ice Cream parlor....yummo! The girls had bubble gum flavor for the first time.

Riding the carosel.

Sweet Audree....I love your gentle way. You are such a cuddle bug. I love how excited you are for the simple things in life. I love your high pitched voice and how you love to dress up. You are so special to me....I love you!

Cute Livvy.....I love your spunk. I love the questions that you come up with. I love how aware you are of the world. I love your friendliness and your laughter. I even love your mishcheveouness!(sp) My life would not be the same without you in it. I love you!

I am so blessed....what cutie patooties! Happy Birthday girls!



11 comments:
What adorable pictures you got! We've never been to the Scottsdale train park. Looks like lots of fun! I'd seen pictures of it on your photo blog. What is Crackers? Where is it?
Wow! Happy Birthday to your girlies. They look so cute and so happy! glad Doug got the day off. the Train Park sounds like fun. Blake would love it there!
I can't believe that they are 3! Time flies. They look so cute Leah. What a fun day to celebrate as a family.
They're so sweet :) I love that last picture the most- so adorable.
Looks like a perfect day for a 3rd birthday :)
Happy birthday to your girls! Time goes by WAY too fast doesn't it? Three is my favorite age! And I seriously love that train park...my girls especially love the carousel!
Oh we were going to come over! I forgot. Either way, tell the girls happy birthday. I hope they don't forget me. It's been a while since we've come over. Miss you.
That was cute! Happy Birthday girls! Those bouncy balls, my mom got those for my boys for christmas like 2 years ago and they LOVE them! Gunner can bounce like no other!
Looks like a very fun day!
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like they had a great birthday!!! :) Love the pictures
Happy bday girls! I can't believe how fast kids grow!
I love the picture of them pretending swan princess. It gave me a good laugh!
What a fun day! Now that life is resuming after the holidays let's get together, esp now that I have a potential wedding client thanks to your referral! Thanks!
Super cute pictures! What cute little 3 year olds!
Post a Comment