It is so nice when they accept growing up so well, but then in another way it was always sad for me when my girls would sleep all night, drink out of a cup, or no more paci. It reminds me how quickly they grow up. I hope that you are feeling well.
Doesn't that just make things easier? Sammy (our calm one) took to it okay. It took about a week to get used to (and a lock on the outside of the bedroom door in case he got up in the night) Dallen, on the other hand, I'm dreading. Should be fun!
You silly girl! You didn't add to the hardness of my crazy day. The girls loved playing at the park. I hope you call us again when you head over this direction!
How did they girls do last night in their big beds? Hope it was better than the night before!
6 comments:
Yipee! Way to go girls! I love when you expect the worse and your kids surprise you by showing how wonderful they are!
Yeah! I hope the good luck continues! Too cute!
It is so nice when they accept growing up so well, but then in another way it was always sad for me when my girls would sleep all night, drink out of a cup, or no more paci. It reminds me how quickly they grow up. I hope that you are feeling well.
Doesn't that just make things easier? Sammy (our calm one) took to it okay. It took about a week to get used to (and a lock on the outside of the bedroom door in case he got up in the night) Dallen, on the other hand, I'm dreading. Should be fun!
yeah i'm so happy for you! i love big girl beds! i think they are the cutest things!.. can't wait for baby pics!! how much longer do you have??
You silly girl! You didn't add to the hardness of my crazy day. The girls loved playing at the park. I hope you call us again when you head over this direction!
How did they girls do last night in their big beds? Hope it was better than the night before!
Post a Comment