Sunday night we had family and some friends over for cake, ice cream, and opening presents. When I asked them what they wanted for their b-days, they would say "A pink cake!" "A blue cake" These are their favorite colors...A loves pink, O loves blue. So that's what we did. And their
AWESOME Aunt Alli bought them the cutest blue and pink outfits for their b-day...aren't they adorable? She also made them their cute bows...we love them...thanks Allison!




They were very gracious hosts too. A kept telling everyone, "Happy birthday to you!" They are so sweet and friendly. I love these kiddos.
Oh and don't you think it's about time I changed my background? I have had the same one for like 2 years!! This new one is from Delightful dots....top right hand conrner....
7 comments:
CUTE CUTE background! Love it! We had fun today! Jody emailed me and they've been sick with the flu! Ava's been very sick and has lost weight - poor thing!
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe they are 3 already. I hope you are doing well and resting so those little boys can come just as strong and healthy and cute too!
cute outfits and looks like a fun birthday celebration. i love your new background too. so cute :)
where does the time go really??? they are so big and so cute! love your new background. can you believe he got me the lens too! i just need a class now on it! :)
Such fun cute birthday posts! They are so adoreable! Ioved the Cowboy Boots and underwear post too. So funny! I miss you guys! So cute!
Cute new background! Thanks for inviting us over for the fun! Your girls were such sweeties! My girls had a great time and loved the cake and princess crowns. You are the best!
Cute girls and cute background!!
Post a Comment