The cards are officially all sent out. Sorry if I missed you this year. I found this free template online and made our card this year. I love our family picture and the pictures of the girls. I am definatly printing some big for my house. Here are few more of my favorites.... We are off to Thatcher for a week for Christmas....I hope everyone has a great holiday with their families!
love all the pics leah! your christmas card is so great! LOVE IT! Have a merry Christmas in Thatcher! i also got a kick out of the doug pic :) hee hee hee
Your pictures are so cute! You are really good! I loved Loree's too. Her family looked adorable. I love the one of your 2 girls in their little hats, but the one of your hubby in the hat is my favorite!
Merry Christmas! It's fun to have a husband who isn't afraid to be silly :o) I think my fav though is your little girl peeking around the brick wall. Very sweet and precious, and I love the texture. Anyway, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones to get a card, but if I'm not, Merry Christmas!! Maybe we'll see you around town this week!
Hey Leah!!! I don't know if you remember me...Jamie (seale) Kennington. Trisha told me to check out your blog. CUTE little girls of yours. And another set of twins???!!! WHAT???!!! How exciting! The pics you took of your family for your card are adorable! I love the one with your tots hugging your belly...precious!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy and two little boys!!!
11 comments:
The last one is my favorite. hahaha. What a fun, cute, little family you have. Next year it will be a fun, cute, big family. Enjoy it all.
That one of Doug deserved a spot on the Christmas card! That's awesome!
love all the pics leah! your christmas card is so great! LOVE IT! Have a merry Christmas in Thatcher! i also got a kick out of the doug pic :) hee hee hee
I love them all, but the one of Doug at the end is the absolute best!
Your pictures are so cute! You are really good! I loved Loree's too. Her family looked adorable. I love the one of your 2 girls in their little hats, but the one of your hubby in the hat is my favorite!
Those are so great!!! I love them!!! What a great template too! Simple and elegant, amazing!!!
Merry Christmas to you. I love your pictures...
Merry Christmas! It's fun to have a husband who isn't afraid to be silly :o) I think my fav though is your little girl peeking around the brick wall. Very sweet and precious, and I love the texture. Anyway, I hope I'm one of the lucky ones to get a card, but if I'm not, Merry Christmas!! Maybe we'll see you around town this week!
Love the pictures!!! Have a great Christmas!!!
Hey Leah!!! I don't know if you remember me...Jamie (seale) Kennington. Trisha told me to check out your blog. CUTE little girls of yours. And another set of twins???!!! WHAT???!!! How exciting! The pics you took of your family for your card are adorable! I love the one with your tots hugging your belly...precious!!! Congratulations on your pregnancy and two little boys!!!
Love these pictures. You have such a cute family. Love the last picture....why wasn't it on the Christmas card. hee-hee
Post a Comment