We had a great Thanksgiving at my grandpa's house this year. With 60+ relatives to enjoy. Some highlights were...
*G-no (aunt Janiel) taking my girls down the zip line. Since I am too preggo to do anything.....(zip line built by my grandpa and cousins...it was a hit!)


*Tractor rides, also another grandpa toy. The kiddos loved this!

*Dress-ups. Isn't it fun having a girl who loves to be in dress ups? I bought a brand new shirt for her to wear and she wore it for all of 2 minutes.

*Creative cousins and aunts....here is my aunt and grandpa crossing the finish line at the Udall marathon....it was a mile. YAY!

This is my cousin Jill's hubby in some awesome shorts....couldn't resist sharing these!

*Swinging! They loved swingng.
And can I just say that we are OFFICIALLY POTTY TRAINED!!! Let's say it again.....MY GIRLS ARE POTTY TRAINED!!! whoo hoo!!!!! Only 2 accidents the whole time we were there and they wore panties on the drive too! YAY! Can you tell I'm excited?

*Holiday Traditions...saying what we are thankful for as we place ornaments on the tree. The girls are now old enough to get this tradition and it was so sweet to hear what they were thankful for. Audree is thankful for her wings(of course) and the temple. Olivia said that she was thankful for her sissy first and then talked about the babies in the tummy. I almost cried it was so sweet.



Mr. Curtis my other nephew got the stomach bug....we missed you Curtis!
Other hightlights
*Learning a new game with the Davis family....fun!
*Going to see 'Twilight' with my sisters, mom and mother-in-law....I am officially re-obsessed. Reading New moon right now....
*All the lovely rain that fell...ahhhh
*Singing christmas carols with my family around my mom's piano.
What a great thanksgiving...I hope you all had a super one too! Thanks for reading!



12 comments:
I totally think Janiel looks like a zip line model in these pics.
So fun to hear about what you did! Congratulations on the potty training! You must be SO happy! Yay!
I what a great idea to name the things you are thankful for as you place the ornaments on the tree!
The girls are growing up so fast and so beautiful! I love seeing their hair getting long too. YIPEE they're potty trained! Good job mom!
Leah, I just found your blogs. They are so cute! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving; we did too, we brought our new baby home that day!
I loved reading about all the thanksgiving fun you had with your family leah! good times :) and what great traditions! love ya girl :)
hooray for potty trained girls!!! I'm glad you guys had such a great Thanksgiving weekend. I can't wait to go see Twilight. We've been really busy and haven't made it yet, but Shane said he would let me take him for his birthday. How's that for a great honey?
i was just looking at the landing spot! trying to slow down...hehe
Congrats on the potty training! Just in time. :)
Avery loves to get dressed up. I think everday she changes at least twice. Today it was a pretty dress and Ariel. Love the pics with the girls decorating the tree. Andie and Avery helped me this year and it was great. Hope that the rest of your Holidays are as great and festive!
What great family traditions! I love it! You have a fun family! Congrats on the potty training! You can enjoy a few months with no diapers before you have 2 in diapers again:)
I LOVE the picture of Aunt Alayne and Grandpa. It's so nice to see a genuine smile on his face. Not that he's not always genuine when he smiles, but I think a weekend with all his family really made him happy. I'm so grateful for your talent with the camera! It may sound weird, but you always seem to capture the perfect moments!!
Sound like you guys had tons of fun and I love your pictures! You'll have to tell me how you get your pics big. I am excited that your girls are potty trained. Can you imagine if you had 4 kids in diapers? That would not have been fun.
Post a Comment