And everything looks great! I am measuring about 32 cm....Baby A is big and measuring 1.5 weeks ahead. Baby B is measuring about 5 days ahead.
Oh....and there is not a girl in there......
We found out that there is
DEFINATLY 2 BOYS! It just keeps getting better!
FUN Times at the Davis house! Only 3 more months to go! Doug is so excited to have his boys....now I have to re-think the nursery and start thinking boy names!
Autoimmune diseases
1 week ago



20 comments:
How exciting!! Two boys! That is perfect! I am excited for you guys. Good luck with choosing names.
Leah, I am flabbergasted. You definitely need to make a phone call to TLC or something. I'm so excited for you! First a set of twin girls, then a set of twin boys. It's so perfect. :) Your kids always have a best friend! Congratulations on all these WONDERFUL blessings! I'm so excited for you and Doug! and Yay for little boys! :)
Very exciting BOYS!!! Doug is going to have so much fun.
You have got to be kidding me! I've got tears in my eyes, girl!
That is SO Awesome!!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!! Heavenly Father sure is blessing your little family and your going to be such great parents. Doug is going to have a blast!!! :) If you need anything just let us know, you name it and we will help ya. :)
Wonderful! How fun and congrats again. I love it.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better!! That's so fun and crazy to find out! Your family will be in perfect balanace...2 girls, 2 boys!
Good luck on the boy naming...I don't know of any!
Yipee!! That is the BEST news. I love it!
Oh Leah...happy days!!! That's so awesome...it's the perfect little family in fast forward speed!!! Congratulations, I am thrilled for you...and boys have something mushy in mother's hearts...don't get me wrong those girls stand in but something about a boy...I can't explain it...anyway...awesome news!!!!
oh my. That is such FUN news!
I was going to ask, are your girls identical? Because they look so different, yet, still similar...
And, when/how do you know if your boys are too? Is testing the blood the only way to find out?
Yeah! Boys are so fun. Not as much whinning but definately messier and louder.
How fun! Boys are so much fun, I think they are more cuddly than girls. They are less whinny too. Just be sure to keep a good eye on them when they start to walk. I don't know if your girls do this, but I have twin nephews and what one doesn't think of he other will.
Ooh that is better! 2 boys! Awesome!
Crazy! Your pregnancies are so exciting! (in a good way of course!) Congrats! I promise boys are lots of fun too!
Oh my gosh!! I am soo stinkin excited for you guys! what luck you guys have! that will be soo fun to switch things up a bit!
how fun! good luck with everything!
Leah!!!! That is too exciting!! Twin boys!!! So much fun!
That news put a smile on my face...how great is that!!! The next thing you're going to tell us is that one looks exactly like you and the other exactly like Doug. You can do the same thing with the middle names like you did for your girls.
Leah i had no idea you were having twins even-but boys! Wow! Will you sell all you have and by double boy stuff!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see these studs! What/! Can't believe i'm reading this!
Congrats on the boys. Wow Leah!!! Well you have 3 more months to go. Remember to take it easy, even super moms need a break from time to time. Merry Christmas to you guys! So excited for you in the new year!
You are you kidding me! Seriously, I am laughing in shock! I can't believe you are having twins again! Girl you are amazing. Who knew you always ovulated two eggs. Dang girl.
That is so exciting it is twin boys. Seriously that is the way to do it. Bless your heart it is going to be crazy in your house. I have got to call you and chat. This is just too good. Love you!
Post a Comment