Thursday, December 11, 2008

Santa came a little early this year....

For a while we have wanted to get the girls a swingset for Christmas. I found a good deal at Toys R Us and had just shot a wedding so I went and got one. I wanted them to enjoy it before Christmas, so I made Doug set it up. They don't know the difference right? It only took him 10 hours, we are so grateful for our handy daddy. Hours of fun huh! Anyone want to come over and play?









Here are a 2 pics from the temple lights this year...I didn't take very many. Here is O showing off for our friends.


We went with some friends from our ward the Allen's and the Crawford's. We had dinner and heading over to them temple. And then had YUMMY hot chocolate afterwards. Their kiddos are so cute and fun with our girls...it's fun to watch them play. Thanks friends for a super time...let's go out again for sure!

12 comments:

Ariana Rose said...

I didn't even realize you were mormon :)

I read back a few posts and have to say I am so excited that you're having two boys!! I can't believe that- 2 girls, 2 boys. lol

I can't wait to see your newborn shots of your babies :) when are you due, anyway? I haven't read your blog for long so I don't know.

Loree said...

the swingset is AWESOME! the girls will love it so much! My kids want to come over and play :)

Marisa and Rob said...

I love the swingset!!! They look like they are having a blast on it!! Amirra loves swings and can swing on them all day and all night!!! How fun :)

Smith Family said...

So fun! We want to come over and play too!

Celissa said...

What a fun Christmas present!! I'm glad you guys had fun at the temple lights too. We're going in a couple weeks when we come down for my brother's wedding and I think I am more excited about the temple than the wedding LOL!

JLynn said...

Congratulations. What a FUN treasure to have in your very own backyard. I want to come over and swing. :)

I still can not get over the fact that you are having twin BOYS now! I'm just so excited for you. Have fun picking out names. I think there are lots of fun boy names out there. My kid has a couple! HA Ha!

Jessica said...

Super fun!! We would love to come over and play! We see your swingset above your fence every day as we drive back from the school. I am jealous.....if only we had a bigger backyard and could have one of our own. We'll just swap swinging at your house and swimming at ours!

Kerrie said...

Yeah! It's always nice to have something for the kiddo's to play on. And with all your kids, you'll deffinately need it! What!? I still can't believe you're having twins again!

Nikki Owens said...

Leah...i dont know if you remember me or not because it has been along time. but i ran across your blog and your girls are so cute and congrats and having twins boys....thats crazy, two sets of twins. Anyway, i hope you have a great holiday season and i also think you take amazing pictures :)

Tawni said...

I bet the girls love that!!
And fun with the group. Call us next time! We need to hang out again, it was fun last time.
Plus, we should get our hubbies together again, they could be having withdrawals...lol

Cara said...

Oh a swing set, how fun! We're jealous.

AAErickson said...

I'm so glad you invited everyone to come play on your new swing set :) I'm so there!! Haha.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family