I am so excited!! It has been months since I have taken any pics of my girlies. You know...the planned kind. Because of the pregnancy, the weather (so dang hot), taking other peoples pics...you get the idea. They were the whole reason I got into photography and I need to remember to take more pics of them. And now they are old enough to bribe!! SWEET! They did so great and got ice cream afterwards. My awesome sis-in-law Alli went with us and snapped a family one too....but you will have to wait until you get a christmas card...I am making it right now! FUN!
Here is just a sample of the ones that didn't make the cut....






And can we give Props to my mom for making these AWESOME Beanies!! I told her what I wanted and she busted them out in a few hours...thanks mom! Love you!
18 comments:
So cute Leah! I can't wait to see your Christmas card.
Oh they are sooo darn cute! I just want to eat them up!!!! I can wait to play on Monday!!
Love them! So adorable! What a fun idea to use the cute beanies!
your girls look like little models in the 1st black and white picture! it is sooo sweet! they are looking so grown up. When I saw their cute hats, I thought, "I bet Leah's talented mother made those adorable hats." Then I scrolled down and sure enough I was right! :) LOVE their outfits and beanies!!! Can't wait to see your Christmas card picture! I love your family. Merry Christmas!
They look so cute!!! I love thier outfits!!! :) I'm excited to see your Christmas Cards!!! Have a great rest of the year!!!
Holy Shenananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
LEAH, WOW, you amaze me!! The oufits are TDF and those BEANIES!! Your mom is AMAZING! And the photography, LEAH, you're incredible!!! Love ya and I hope you're feeling well!!
Darling hats and outfits! It's so fun to have cute girls to photograph too! Can't wait to see the family photo and your tummy! :)
So precious! I love the outfits, hats, everything. After Christmas post your family shot for those that won't receive a card.
Stinkin' ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!
love them leah! can't wait to see more. oh the suspense :)!!!
Cute pictures! Your mom should sell the beanies! I want one...it would be so fun to put different ribbons through them. I'm sure your cards will be darling!
How dang cute! Those pictures are great and the beanies are perfect. Love these and I'm excited to see more!
You girls are adorable and you take such great pictures. Where is that cool door? And yeah for 2 boys!
Oh dang! I was totally going to ask you where I could go BUY those beanies. Your mom is amazingly talented! Darling pics.
I think those are the CUTEST hats I have ever seen! and pictures of course!
UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!
I CAN'T EVEN STAND IT! I want you to do some like this for me.....boy style.
Oh my goodness Leah!! Those pictures turned out adorable!! Did you say that you made those beanies--oh it was your mom. Those turned out so cute!!
Love the hats!!! Where did you take these photos?
Post a Comment