Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Farewell Elder Davis

This past Sunday we were able to go to Thatcher for a 24 hour trip to go to Doug's youngest brother's farewell. He is going to Uganda Africa and just left for the MTC today. He gave a great talk and I know he will be a super missionary.

Doug will miss his shooting and fishing partner...


Her last baby to leave....


All of Doug's siblings except for Darren who is in Taiwan teaching english...


They will be almost 5 when he gets back


All the grandkids with Kevin...he is such a great example.


After he was set apart. He was able to set apart at home with everyone around. The spirit was strong. I'm so glad we were able to be apart of it.


Last night before we left for FHE the kiddos and put on a nativity. Doug was Jospeh and the girls were sheered sheep. They would not put on the costumes that the cousin's wanted. So they were naked sheep. Funny girls

3 comments:

Jennie said...

He's going to have such a great time. I'm excited for him and for all missionaries!

Your girls are so cute and definitely the best sheared lambs I've ever seen! :)

Angie said...

Naked sheep!! So funny.

Loree said...

good luck to elder Davis. He will be great! I love your little naked sheep too! so cute :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family