Sunday, November 16, 2008

A few moments from November

It was such an insane week with 5 photoshoots, finding out about the babies and totally feeling preggo and huge! Just sorting through files and had a share a few pics of my cutie pies...they are getting so big these days. I just love O's scrunched nose here.




I was working on something ( can't remember what) and found the girls all set up in the living room with a picnic....having a friend around is so aweseome!


This is Audree ASLEEP at 12 at night as I went to check on her to turn off the fan. This is the 2nd time she had this basket in bed with her with all her teddy bears. She doesn't climb out she just brings stuff up through the slats. One night we found her trying to reach the dress-ups from her crib and by the time I got in there she had a hat and a tutu already on. Funny little girl....always going. You should watch her eat her food!


This was last night as Doug was in the shower. The girls found his shirts and put them on...a little big but what fun night shirts huh!



11 comments:

Amy said...

Your girls are so cute, and Congrats on your next set of twins! Wow, amazing and exciting. Your kids will all be such great friends. How fun is that!

The Varo's said...

Hey Leah,
It's Monica (Noelle and Manu's friend). Congratulations on your new babies! You're a mother of multiple multiples! You are the second twin mom I know in 2 months who has/will have another set of twins. Our Liahona and Levu are 11 weeks today and are growing too too fast. Our blog is private so if you want an invitation, email me at thevaros@gmail.com. Congratulations again...and again!
Love, Monica
P.S. The girls are such cuties!

Loree said...

great november updates Leah! your girls are so cute! love the night shirts :) i use to wear my dad's shirts for PJ's too. so fun :)

Wolfingtons said...

Love the tshirt pictures. Your girls are cuties.

Jessica said...

What fun pics! Wearing big t-shirts to bed was always my favorite! Thanks for hanging out with me the other night! It was fun and you are such a great friend! Love ya!

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Wow, how unique! Two sets of twins. "The Davis Twins". That's great news.

Can't wait 'till Thanksgiving!

Rachel M said...

Your girls are getting so big and can I just add Holy Cow!! I can't believe you're having twins again! Brent and I were both reading your blog and jaws were dropping. But if anyone can do it, it is you my friend!! And I really mean that. Wish I was there to help you!

Melissa said...

You are one AMAZING MOMMY!!! Congrats on the new BABIES!!
Winslow loved hunting up there with the guys, and boy was it a surprise when I came home to find an ELK in MY FRONT YARD TREE!!! I survived cutting it up and bottling a whole bunch! Crazy boys!

Mary Ann said...

Your girl ARE so sweet! You're so lucky you are having twins again! That's awesome! Good luck to you... hopefully I will be as lucky as you and get twins! :)

lisa said...

Cute pictures. And I loved reading what you wrote below in your last post. Wonderful stuff! You can do it! I just wish I was there to help you!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Leah, I had no idea you were having twins again! wow! i am excited and nervous for you. please know you can come over here anytime you want to get out of your house and get some help!

also, where do you go to print you blog? i really want to do mine!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family