Sunday, November 09, 2008

EXCITING!

Just 2 more days before we find out if there is 1 or 2 babies in my belly and if it's a boy or a girl!
(My guess one baby girl...) we shall see!

7 comments:

Loree said...

I can't wait for you to find out too! I look forward to my phone call friend! So Exciting :)

Jennie said...

That's my guess too! I'm so excited for you!

Smith Family said...

Sooner than you thought! Did the insurance work out? Can't wait to find out!!!!!!

JLynn said...

I'm so excited for you and Doug! I can't wait to find out too! :)

Jessica said...

YIPEE!!!

lisa said...

Can't wait to hear the news! I have no guesses! I am the worst at this game!

Melissa said...

Did you find out yet!? Are you more prone to having 2 or something? I pray for 1 for you!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family