WHAT?!?! Are you serious??? I thought you only heard one heart beat? I am in serious shock over here! Happy, but shocked. So fun to have a boy mixed in. Congrats & good luck!
Leah--I SOOOO thought you were joking when you called this morning. Isn't it funny how mother's intuition works though--you've been thinking you might have two in there for a while! I am beyond thrilled for you and Dougie and the gals. The 6 people, 3 birthdays thing cracks me up too!
I'm in shock. Are you in shock? I'm just stunned! Amazing! Wow, your body is just very baby producing efficient! :) That's so exciting to have a boy coming now too! I bet Doug's so excited to have a little hunting buddy on the way.
I just wish I could give you a BIG hug right now because I'm so excited for you. Miss you so much!
YAHOO Leah! I am so happy for you both! I am in shock too! I can't believe it and i keep saying it over and over. I called Leonard and He said...WHAT!!!! NO WAY!!!! congrats my friend! We are here to help you in any way we can! We sure love you guys! MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WOW!!!
LOL! I guess the doctors know their stuff when they say once you have twins, your chances triple of having them again! My friend Mandy just had her second set of twins a few months ago. Go to my blog and click on the link that says Mandy and check out her stuff! Maybe she can inspire you :o) Congrats!
Congrats again!! I totally thought that you were teasing me on the phone today because we just talked about it. Crazy and fun!! We are excited for you at our house. You had a feeling about it and I love that it is really true!
OH MY GOSH! I was really thinking you had 2 in there, wow! How exciting for you guys! And I hope that boy can handle 3 sisters. I am so excited for you guys! Wow, good luck to you guys.
Congratulations Lea! I can't believe that you are having another set of twins. You are such a good mommy, they are lucky to come into you and Doug's home :)
Holy Cow!!!! Congradulations. That is crazy. I cannot believe that you are having another set of twins! WOW. Really I am in shock. I cannot imagine it on your end.
WOW!!! How cool is that!!! :) I am so excited for you!!! :) A boy and girl, that is so great!!! I had to look twice, and read twice!!! I guess I will have to wait until the twins are grown up to ask you to take our pictures again :)
Holy Smokes girl!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!! I am so totally stoked and nervous for you. I guess all you know how to do is twins so you will amaze us all at your ability to do this. LOVE ya girl, congrats again.
WOWSERS! How fun! All I can say is I am so glad you JUST took our pics-might be awhile after the SECOND SET of twins! You are so great-I'm so happy for you guys!
Crazy! Crazy that you just barely found out it is twins...Crazy that it is twins! So cool and so much fun and even a boy in the mix! I'm a bit jealous! You guys are FERTILE! Congrats!
HOly moley frijole!!! I can't believe it! You are for sure super mom! You'll be caught up to me in only two pregnancies!! I cried when I read your journal above......what a sweet experience. I am so ecstatic for you.....And my prayers are with you through the hard times. Love you, Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're mom shared this site with me and I'm so glad. I was in picture withdrawal not having the opportunity to see the girls. They are adorable and I'm just so happy for you both!!!
Oh my goodness! What a wonderful double blessing Leah!!! How exciting for you guys! What are the odds?! Pregnant twice and 4 twins each time?! That is astounding. I hope you are feeling wonderful! Congratulations girl. I LOVE the picture of your belly and ultrasound!
35 comments:
SHUT UP! Holy cow! Instant upgrade! Gosh, I can't believe it! You didn't know this whole time??? Congratulations! Super ovaries!
Congrats!!! How fun is that? So now you'll have 6 and three birthdays/?> Amazing!
Beth (Brown) Morgan
WHAT?!?! Are you serious??? I thought you only heard one heart beat? I am in serious shock over here! Happy, but shocked. So fun to have a boy mixed in. Congrats & good luck!
Congrats Leah & Doug!!! Holy camoley, at least you already have 2 of everything, but now you need boy stuff! I'm so excited for you guys!
Leah--I SOOOO thought you were joking when you called this morning. Isn't it funny how mother's intuition works though--you've been thinking you might have two in there for a while! I am beyond thrilled for you and Dougie and the gals. The 6 people, 3 birthdays thing cracks me up too!
You totally need to change your little wigit thingy now!
(And what is your exact due date again???)
I'm in shock. Are you in shock? I'm just stunned! Amazing! Wow, your body is just very baby producing efficient! :) That's so exciting to have a boy coming now too! I bet Doug's so excited to have a little hunting buddy on the way.
I just wish I could give you a BIG hug right now because I'm so excited for you. Miss you so much!
I seriously can't believe it, Leah! Oh my gosh! I am in shock as I am sure you are! Super mom!
YAHOO Leah! I am so happy for you both! I am in shock too! I can't believe it and i keep saying it over and over. I called Leonard and He said...WHAT!!!! NO WAY!!!! congrats my friend! We are here to help you in any way we can! We sure love you guys! MAN I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! WOW!!!
Leah....I cannot believe that! What are the chances? How exciting for you!
OH. MY. GOSH.
:0
:)
Congrats! (Better you than me!)
Wowza!!!!! Chris told me and my jaw dropped. How lucky are you?! Now you need to update your baby ticker for twins. I'm so excited for you guys.
LOL! I guess the doctors know their stuff when they say once you have twins, your chances triple of having them again! My friend Mandy just had her second set of twins a few months ago. Go to my blog and click on the link that says Mandy and check out her stuff! Maybe she can inspire you :o) Congrats!
Congrats again!! I totally thought that you were teasing me on the phone today because we just talked about it. Crazy and fun!! We are excited for you at our house. You had a feeling about it and I love that it is really true!
Oh p.s. - cute backdrop!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for ya'll! That's gonna be one spoiled little boy!
Emily Baker
Oh my gosh...you are a baby making machine! Congrats. Tell Doug I said hello and congrats.
OH MY GOSH! I was really thinking you had 2 in there, wow!
How exciting for you guys! And I hope that boy can handle 3 sisters.
I am so excited for you guys!
Wow, good luck to you guys.
Wow! I'm super excited for you! 4 kids!
Stop it RIGHT NOW.
You're kidding, joking, messin' around....
If not, that is insanity. How did you not know until 19 weeks!!!!!???
I've had 4 pregnancies and two babies, and you've had two and will have FOUR BABIES! I"m SOO jealous and SOOO excited for you.
Seriously. The jaw is still dropped.
Congratulations Lea! I can't believe that you are having another set of twins. You are such a good mommy, they are lucky to come into you and Doug's home :)
Holy cow! That's insane! You are so lucky to only be pregnant 2X and get 4 babies out of it!
Man, now that's the way to grow a family!!! We are thrilled for you! And overwhelmed for you! That poor little boy will be surrounded!
WHAT!!!!!!! SOMEBODY IS MEANT TO HAVE TWINS! SO CRAZY AND i'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!
Holy Cow!!!! Congradulations. That is crazy. I cannot believe that you are having another set of twins! WOW. Really I am in shock. I cannot imagine it on your end.
WOW!!! How cool is that!!! :) I am so excited for you!!! :) A boy and girl, that is so great!!! I had to look twice, and read twice!!! I guess I will have to wait until the twins are grown up to ask you to take our pictures again :)
Leah I can't believe it!!! You are the perfect mom to be able to handle 2 sets of twins!! I would die!!
annalee
WOW Leah! That way awesome, it is going to be crazy fun in your home!
Holy Smokes girl!!! WOW, WOW, WOW!! I am so totally stoked and nervous for you. I guess all you know how to do is twins so you will amaze us all at your ability to do this. LOVE ya girl, congrats again.
WOWSERS! How fun! All I can say is I am so glad you JUST took our pics-might be awhile after the SECOND SET of twins! You are so great-I'm so happy for you guys!
Crazy! Crazy that you just barely found out it is twins...Crazy that it is twins! So cool and so much fun and even a boy in the mix! I'm a bit jealous! You guys are FERTILE! Congrats!
What are the odds! That is crazy, but they couldn't come to a better mommy! Good luck with everything and take care!
HOly moley frijole!!! I can't believe it! You are for sure super mom! You'll be caught up to me in only two pregnancies!! I cried when I read your journal above......what a sweet experience. I am so ecstatic for you.....And my prayers are with you through the hard times.
Love you,
Sarah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You're mom shared this site with me and I'm so glad. I was in picture withdrawal not having the opportunity to see the girls. They are adorable and I'm just so happy for you both!!!
Jayne
Oh my goodness! What a wonderful double blessing Leah!!! How exciting for you guys! What are the odds?! Pregnant twice and 4 twins each time?! That is astounding. I hope you are feeling wonderful! Congratulations girl. I LOVE the picture of your belly and ultrasound!
Post a Comment