Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day Four- California Adventure!

So after our super long fun day at Disney, we decided to go California adventure with the girlies. They of course were up at 7:30 that morning( they went to bed at 10:30 YIKES!) but we went anyway! There isn't nearly as much to do for little ones here as there is at Disneyland but we wanted to check it out anyway. They had a cute Bugs Life area with Bumper Cars, spinning cups and a slow roller coaster.



We then went and rode that big Ferris Wheel (can't remember the name) and your cage rocks around while you are in the air. I was a little freaked out on this one and kept sceaming at Doug to hold onto Audree.


Here we are on the Carousel...Olivia has to ride the Blue of everything...it's her fav color these days....and we rode the new Toy Story ride which was really fun too...but I don't have pics of that.



We went and watched Mickey Mouse Club house show which they loved and we saw Minnie right after. Audree about knocked her down by kissing her so hard though...


By 2 pm we were done...and they were done......Did I mention that they never napped? My girls still nap at least 2 hours a day...and we had 5 STRAIGHT DAYS WITH NO NAPS!! Let's just say we were all tired....



Farewell Disneyland.....what a fun family vacation we had! I almost need another vacation to recover from the one we had! PHEW!


Back to laundry, cleaning, starting to potty train and puking...yay I thought it was over too.....thanks for reading about our little trip everyone!

9 comments:

Smith Family said...

I LOVE the pictures of the girls with the letter of their names! That ferris wheel kind of freaked me out too - and without kids on it!

Amber H. said...

It sounds like you guys had a blast! And isn't it SO true that you really do need a vacation to get over your 'vacation'! I feel that way every time we take a trip with our kids. It's always fun, but tiring! Great memories though :o) Welcome home and back to reality!

AAErickson said...

It sounds like you had an awesome trip!! The girls look like they had a really fun time! (btw...I'm still puking, too!)

lisa said...

Leah! You don't look that big at all! I don't know what you are talking about. And all your maternity shirts are so cute! What a fun trip! I am so glad you got to go and make such wonderful memories! I loved talking to you last night!

Jill said...

I agree - the letter with their name is just the bestest ever. You look great too!!

Tag...You're it!!
Love ya

Amanda said...

sooo fun! I love these A&O pics.

Angie said...

I loved all the vacation posts and pics. Wow. You guys were ambitious to fit all of that into 5 days with two 2-year olds (that still nap!!). Looks like so much fun!!

Thanks a million for watching my girls yesterday. You saved me!!

Jason and Amanda said...

What a fun trip! So much to see and do--looks like you guys had a great time! Now...relax and smile--you did what many never are brave enough to do--take on CA with 2 X 2 yrs! Good job!

Mary Ann said...

LOVE LOVE ALL the pictures!! YOu have the cutest little family. What a dream vacation for your little cuties. Love the A and O pictures.. too cute!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family