Friday, September 26, 2008

Day Two- Balboa Park

We had a nice go with the flow day this day. We took our time getting up and getting ready and went to this Amazing park in San Diego. There were museums, grass, and amazing old buildings. We went to a puppet show while we were there and there were Marionette's that were a little freaky. The girls got to make their own puppet afterwards...here we are on the grass having a little picnic...





Check out these buildings! There were so many beautiful spots here....if I lived in San Diego I would do all my shoots there...so awesome!




The girls liked the water and there was a Saxaphone player playing some tunes nearby so the girls were dancing.




We then went back to a 50's diner near our hotel. They threw tons of straws on the table ( which the girls loved) and at the end threw a pile of bazooka gum without us knowing. We got the girls a balloon animal and they got a "Monkey George" as they call it. (Curious George...their favorite cartoon)


6 comments:

Janiel said...

when clifton and i went on our honeymoon, we went to that park! we loved going to all the museums and stuff. we bought a day pass so we didn't have to pay to get into all of them, but it was way cool! ps,i love how livy's crocs are on the wrong feet!

Desiree said...

Oh, my...so cute! And I love Balboa Park. That is where Lars and I did our wedding pictures. So much fun. I hope you are loving your vacation!

Heather said...

Ahhhh, Balboa Park. I love that place. A photographer's dream.

Amy said...

Your trip is looking like soo much fun! Enjoy your break & hopefully it will be cooler by the time you get home.

Jennie said...

What a crazy fun diner! I love tha park, so gorgeous! Are you feeling better in your pregnancy now?

Loree said...

day two looks like it was fabulous! so fun! I need to visit Balboa Park. I can't even remember any of when visited as kid. can't wait to see more. i will stay tuned!:)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family