
2. Still being able to sleep on my tummy...aahh....what a lovely thing it is.

3. Being the Mom of these 2 crazy cuties...I just love these little ones...

4. 12 Weeks TODAY! And feeling better. I also got to hear the heartbeat the other day...that is the neatest sound ever!

5. Off for a family vaca to the happiest place on earth!! Can't wait to be there with my fam!



16 comments:
Leah! You look so adorable prego! And you are going to do DLand pregnant. Remember to sit down often. We live a city away from Disneyland. Let me know if you have any free time!
Your bump is so cute! And your girls are such little hams, those cheesy grins, I love it. Have fun with Mickey.
Cutie prego girl! Love this pic! And your girls are so cute in their little white outfits. Darling!
What an adorable picture of you all prego! Is it your whole family that's going to Disneyland? So fun! I went to Zaharis today and people asked about you!
I'm glad you are finally starting to feel better, and how cute is your little bump? Have fun on your trip! I bet your girls will love it!
What a cute idea for a posting! The girls are adorable! You look so cute!
You look cute! And I am SO jealous of your vacation...you guys will have a blast at Disneyland! The girls will love the princesses and the rides! Glad you are feeling better!
You look gorgeous!!
Hope you're having fun!!
you're beautiful pregnant
you are blessed and you deserve it!! you look so great!
Congrats on the "bun in the oven" !! You look great and I"m glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to hear about the girls trip to Disney. We took Jaden over the summer and LOVED it !! I can't wait to take her back again. I'm soooo jealous about the sleeping on the stomach!! Only 11 more weeks to go for me though, thank goodness !!
What a beautiful pregnant lady you are Leah! I hope that you guys have a blast at Disneyland. You'll have to call me when you get home to tell me all about it. Love you Leah!
You look good pregnant! I wanted to ask you, you turned your blog into a book, didn't you? How did you do it and how much was it and how hard and all of that stuff....
Your girls are adorable and look how good you look with your little prego tummy.
So was it only ONE heartbeat that you heard?
Emily B.
I love your prego picture - you look great! And I LOVE Sweet Tomatoes too - yum. I'm with you on that one, just wish my hubby liked it as much as I do. So, is there just one baby this time?
Post a Comment