Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sea World-Day One

( Let me just say I am breaking the vacation up in different posts...there will be many pictures and will probably be totally boring for everyone...but for posterity sake and for the blog book...I am writing it all down!)

Here are a few highlights of our family vacation. We drove to Cali on Friday afternoon and took a swim in our hotel pool. The next day we got up and went to Sea World. They have a really cool little park for kids with Elmo rides and things to play on. We went there first and rode those little rides. Which was great because then we were able to go to the Shows and the different exhibits without worrying about riding the rides. We went to the Shamu show, the Dolphin show, the Pets on Parade Show, and the Elmo 3d Show which Olivia hated because they squirt water out at you!






We got them a kids lunch which they didn't eat but they loved the box that it came in. They held it the rest of the day and walked around so sassy with their glasses and lunch pails.




I told the girls to sit for a picture and these are the faces I get! HA!


Here are some cool starfish that the girls loved holding.




At the end of the day....I have alot more pics that are of just in the animals and things...but I love pics with people in them! Can you tell...you get the idea....Sea World was fun....the girls favorite part was SHAMU! We got them a new stuffed animal for a suvenier(sp)!

9 comments:

Janiel said...

YOU GOT SUNBURNED! HEHE

Amber H. said...

It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I love Sea World! Josh and I went to San Diego for our honeymooon....I've never been with the kids, but it's nice to know they would have a great time too! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip!

LucyH said...

Looks busy there! Glad you are having a good time!

Loree said...

I love sea world! Looks like day one was FUN! cute Pics :)

Anonymous said...

Can I come next time? I'll smile nice for all the photos! *winks*

Marisa and Rob said...

How fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Amirra got the same Shamu when we went to Sea World!! :)

lofgreenlegacy said...

What a blast!!! I've never been! Looks like fun!

lani said...

It looks like you all had a blast!!! Can we take our pictures in front of one of those awesome old buildings???

quadmom said...

All of those pictures from each day of your trip turned out so great! It looks like your girls had a great time and I can see why you came home wiped out. It looks like you guys kept busy having fun!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family