Sunday, September 28, 2008

Day Three- DISNEYLAND!!!!

Here we are!! The day we have been waiting for! We got up and headed down there and were there before they opened. We went straight to Peter Pan, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, Storybook Ride then the tea cups.




Olivia's Favorite...she talked about this for days!



The park was busy but not too busy. We only waited about 10 minutes or so to get on each ride. It was Great! The girls didn't really get the concept of waiting in line.
We went to the Princess Faire and heard a story by Cinderella and then waited in Line for about 45 minutes to meet the princess's. And we met some good ones! Belle, Ariel & Snow White. The girls told them their names how old they were and what they like to do....look at their cute faces!









Onto Toon Town...they loved it there. We ate some lunch and rode their favortie ride of all....Gadget's Go Coaster! It was fast and bumpy but we went on it twice! Fun huh! We met Mickey too in this little room all by ourselves....fun!






We then went and rode the railroad, Autotopia, and Buzz Lightyear. Then onto see Pooh and Tarzan's House.
Click on this pic to make it bigger....these are their silly faces....




During the day we received special passes to stay at the park One hour after it closed. It was a promo for the "Year of a Million Dreams" So we were at D-land until 9:30 that night! YIKES! We loved going on our favorite rides again...Tea Cups, Dumbo, and we took the girls on the Matterhorn Bobsleds.....That might have been a mistake. They were tall enough but is was really fast, dark with abmonable snowman popping out everywhere....We hope we didn't tramatize them!




We let them pick out their own ears...they look so cute and Audree wore hers for the next 2 days!




Dancing to the music before the Parade starts....


PHEW! Thanks for reading only One more day!

9 comments:

JLynn said...

AWESOME!!! Disneyland is the BEST! I'm so glad your fam went too! Your pictures of the girls are priceless and so precious. It's the most precious thing to see their faces when they meet all the disney characters! these are my favorite pictures... the ones of your fam at Disneyland. :) sounds like you had a fabulous day there and you got to hit all the fun rides!!! sea world looked so fun too! what a fun family vaca!

Smith Family said...

Your girls and their ears are so adorable! You make me want to go to Disneyland! OK maybe when Sophie's a little older! .

Heather said...

I love how the girls are so pensive, shy and yet adoringly and unabashedly looking at the princesses. Great documentation, as usual!

Celissa said...

O my gosh! What a wonderful vacation and one more day to go!! It looks like you guys had so much fun. How smart to go now before you are too pregnant and before you have a newborn.

Loree said...

WOW, What fun Leah! I wish I was there. The girls look so cute! I love their Pink Ears :) So glad it was a fun trip with your cute family! Thanks for sharing :) love ya girl :)

Ruthy Butler said...

Ok so that just looked like lotz of fun! Your girls are so stinkin cute!!!!

Tawni said...

that looks like soo much fun!
we went in may and the boys have not stopped talking about it.
it really is the funnest place for kids!!

Tara said...

Yay, DISNEYLAND! (You know how I feel about that. Ha) Mason still begs me daily to go there.

The girls are so cute! I esp. loved your line about them not "getting" the waiting in lines thing. So true! :)

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun post! Those girls are so dang cute!! I got your message, I need to get over to your house soon. And I believe I owe you a few dollars. :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family