
Does anyone else LOVE this place? I want to go there everyday!! YUM!


Also I have been aching to get some cute new pics of my girls...but with this heat, and my yuckiness that is not happining!! GRRR!
These were taken on Mother's Day of this year....sweeties....even though they are in thier TERRIBLE 2's!!
And for Journaling sake...my bro-in-law Kevin just went through the temple and got his mission call to Uganda South Africa!! Good times huh!
Sorry my blog has been neglected and I haven't been commented on all my sweet friends blogs....I do look when I get the chance and hope to comment more in the future!



6 comments:
Hey, no worries! I go through phases of blogging all the time. Like now. I have been in a commenting funk and just read, now I am recommitting. This blogging stuff is kinda hard AND time consuming. Priorities!
Leah, I can't imagine you not just getting everything done that you want to. Remember, you always have to take care of yourself first so that you can then take better care of your family!!! So if your blog only get priority once in a while, we all still get to see what you're doing and everything is great with you! Love ya, annalee
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the yummy food at Sweet Tomatoes! Breck says it's a vegetarian's paradise, which I agree! I think I have some coupons that aren't expired yet, so call me if you want to go to lunch there sometime!
You know your not feeling well when your blog is neglected! You are the blogging queen. I have been suspecting as much. I am sorry! It is so hard to deal with this phase.....especially with 2 terrible 2's at once! Love you!
I love Sweet Tomatoes...those little blueberry muffines, yum! Ooo, I can't think about it. I don't have one nearby. Eat some for me!
Hey Leah, I hope you feel better soon-aren't the terrible two's wonderful!?!
Post a Comment