Doug was mowing our lawn for like the first time in months and saw a few bees swarming around. He threw a ball into the Bougainvillea plant that we have and tons of bees came out! ACK! Scary! So we bought some raid and the next day found this.....HONEYCOMB! This is a fake rock that was left here when we moved in with tons of honeycomb and honey dripping out of it! Too bad it was poisned with Raid or we could have eaten it! HA!

13 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. That's crazy! Glad your girlies didn't get stung!
That is so crazy! I've never seen anything like that before. Thanks for taking and sharing the pictures! :)
That is so scary. I hate bees, why are they here anyways?!
That is so cool! The honeycomb part not the killer bees part. I bet that would've been some sweet honey!
Wow, that is so neat!!! :) It was good to see you yesterday!!! Maybe we will see you next Thursday!!! Have a great weekend.
Oh wow! THat's crazy. I'm glad none of you got stung-especially your girls. Did you know there is a bee shortage? Now we know where they are going! Ha, ha!
Oh my! I am glad that no one got hurt. I finally came back across your blog. Congratulations on your pregnancy! I don't know how often we will get to "Duper" on Thursday's w/ preschool. But we may have to come when the carousel opens @ 11am to atleast ride that after school! email me so I can send you an invite:) And I want to do family pictures before things are crazy! Let me know what your openings are for Oct:)
jen079@hotmail.com
That would have been so yummy! I can't stand bees though.
That is crazy! We have tons of wasps up here-very annoying, but I've never seen anything like that!
That is crazy! I love honey comb though, too bad it got ruined! I hope you are feeling ok. Are you surviving? I am thinking about you!
Oh my goodness!! Get those bees back to work so you can bottle that honey and sell it on the side of the road!!! Ok, so maybe that would not be so much fun! That's just crazy!! I am totally determined that I am allergic to bees (only cuz I'm scared! I've never been stung!)!! BTW I am adding you to my friends list ok?!!
That is crazy!!! I would have flipped out! I hope your feeling ok!
haha! that's funny...ps. i think the shed is taller than 6 ft. about 88 inches it says
Post a Comment