
Dougie took the girls camping with his family this weekend, I was sick of traveling and had a wedding and 2 other shoots that I had already set up. I know that they will have a great time though...I'm a little sad to miss it....
I think I will go to the movies, edit some pics, finish Breaking Dawn, and just relax. Ahhh....doesn't that sound like fun! YAY for a break! WHOO HOO!



9 comments:
Well, on the post where you announced your pregnancy, there are 35 comments. So, I wanted to be a little different and post on the one with no comments. :) Congrats on being preggers! If you ever need anything, let me know! We need to get together sometime. I think our kids would have some fun together. :)
Wahoo for a break! Now, just make sure that you don't find anything to feel guilty about staying at home and giving yourself the break that you need and deserve! Believe me, it's so nice to have a break without the guilt!
Sounds like a great plan to me! Enjoy it.
kick back and love the quiet! it won't last for long! i love quiet!!! :)
Sorry that I couldn't go to the movie with you. I didn't even get you called back after we talked. Life got busy with the fam! Love ya!
Aren't little breaks the best? Glad you got one! Especially at a time when you're needing to rest!
I'm going private so send me you email so I can send you an invite!
shamoms@cox.net
CONGRATULATIONS!! I 'm so excited for you! Another darling Davis baby:) I hope you get to feeling better soon.
Congrats LEAH!
I am so excited for you...are ya sure there aren't 2 in there? THAT could be really fun! Thanks for the post! I love your pics...you are so good! Speaking of pics--I want a new camera...any suggestions? any would help....
Amanda
lucky!! how nice to have some time to relax!! enjoy while you can. i loved your post below. that picture of your grandpa was the sweetest thing in the whole wide world!!!
Post a Comment