






Baby news...went to the Doctor yesterday and our due date is April 1!! HAH! Fun huh! He is totally all for trying a V-bac too( Vaginal birth after c-section). Which I would love to try. I am 7 weeks and still feeling gross...as long as I sit down and keep shoving whatever food I can in my face I feel better.



9 comments:
Livvy is so cute with her fish! Way to go!
I love how dirty they are, and just plain happy!
Sorry, you're feeling yucky. I hate that part. Here's rooting for a vbac!
I love the camping pics Leah. They are so dang cute. I love camping because I never care that my kids are filthy and I'm in the 'whatever' mood. Sorry your feeling yucky, but it's a good sign. Hope all is well.
So fun! And yay for a due date and what a fun date! Can't wait to find out what your having!
Who took these pics if you werent there? JK. How great that Doug can just take off with them and you don't even have to worry. I found that sucking the juice out of a dill pickle helped sometimes, and so did small continuous bites of creamy peanut butter. I also had to be shoving food at all times to avoid sickness. Or...not eat at all.
It looks like your girls had a blast with their daddy! I love the dirty faces...too cute! I bet it was nice to have some time to yourself :o) I'm sorry about the sickness though! A friend of mine got acupuncture (sp?) when she was SOOOO sick from pregnancy and never had another symptom after that. You might want to check it out! Feel better!
I'm willing to bet money that someday you'll tell Liviy that she gutted and ate a fish when she was two and she'll gross out and deny it. Yeah for camping. We'll be going in a few weeks. Can't wait.
I love how dirty they got camping with daddy! What a fun time. I hope you were able to sleep while they were gone. A lot. Let me take them for a few hours this week or next so you can rest.
love those dirty faces...
Man I'm so sad that I missed this one, It would have been awesome to be there.
Post a Comment