We had an amazing time in Thatcher with my family at my Granmother's funeral. It was so wonderful to be there together celebrating her life. It was hard to watch Grandpa but it was lovely to be there to support him as well. Here is the most touching image of the weekend for me.

While we there there we also told our paretns about the baby and they both didn't get the shirts right away. Both moms said, "Yes Audree I love that shirt, that's right you are the big sister to Livvy" It wasn't until I started rubbing my belly that they got it.
After the funeral we were able to go visit my cousin Lisa and her cute kids for a few days. We got to do some super fun stuff. Swimming, playing the mud, making puppets, going to museum's and walmart. Not to mention the fun time that Lisa and I had at night, shopping for maternity clothes and going to the movies. Here is a a few pictures from our trip. I wish I would have taken more though!




Some neat bubbles that you could play with at the museum

They had this awesome stage with music, lights, and curtains. The kids could dress up and Audree just loved it!! She is my dress up girl....everyday she is in new dress ups, and thanks to cousin Courtney we just inherited some more!



If anyone has been around Audree you have seen her do this. She loves to perform and she always takes a theatric bow at the end....tada! I wonder where she gets it from??






Aren't my girls the sweetest!!


On the baby front, I am 6 weeks and feeling it. I look like I am 12 weeks though and already doing the rubber band thing on my pants. It's like my body remembers how to be fat right there. I feel ok as long as I sit and eat. But nothing sounds good you know? A & O have been kissing my belly and talking alot about the baby. They say it's a sister....we will see..
PHEW! Thanks for reading this far!



5 comments:
I love all the pictures, especially Audree in the boots! It was so fun to see you today! I wish we could have talked more, it was just hard to while running after the kids!
I'm glad you're not super sick! That makes it easier to take care of yourself and the family.
I'm so glad that you were able to go and visit Lisa. Such cute pics of all the kids! Love the dress ups! My girls are in theirs everyday too.
I'm going to so miss you when we move! We have only 1 month left!!
I love the picture of your Grandpa, just beautiful.
Yay! I loved reading it and the pictures of your girls at the end turned out amazing! Loved it all!
Such darling pictures and darling little girls you have Leah! Can't wait for Friday!
Post a Comment