Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My girls the photographers....and some firsts...

My girls have a little play camera that they use to take pictures. One day they were pretending to take pictures of each other and we were waiting around for our friends to come over and play. So I thought why not get out the good camera and let them try! Here are some shots that they got....I was holding it and they pushed the button...Fun to have pics of us....don't you love their expressions!?

O took this one.


A took this one.




And Sadly, Audree cut her hair for the first time on Sunday. I was planning for my calling and she found them while I wasn't looking and SNIP! Here she is right after I found her....look at that guilty face!


And here she is this morning....her beautiful locks! Sad huh...oh well. My mom said that I used to cut the neighbor kids hair!



And I also threw up for the 1st time this pregnancy......horrible!! I forgot how much I hate it! And I don't just throw up once...it's mutiple times all day long! I am taking 1/2 a unisom and B6 at night to help....wish me luck~

12 comments:

Sarah S. said...

I know it's only a matter of time before Avery snips away at her hair also. It's inevitable. Sorry about the morning sickness. Boy do we sacrifice to get those little kiddos here. I'm so excited to go fabric shopping with you. Think about what style of drapes you want and then it will be easier to pick out fabric and also know the amount needed. We don't need to wait till after the program either.

Ruthy Butler said...

Leah! Your little girls are so stinkin cute! Good to see you guys are doing so good!!! Love ya!

Loree said...

hey girl,
I think Audree's "hair cut" isn't that bad. looks like she was going for the "bangs approach" :) it could be worse. Kaitlyn cut her hair short on the top, there was no hiding it. it was sticking up for the longest time til it grew it out!

Jessica said...

Fun pictures! Oh my, I don't like the kids cutting hair moments. Sydnee got a hold of scissors once and snipped a chunk out of Sage's hair. Luckily it was easily hidden. I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! I miss ya! We have been busy running back a forth to school, but we can always make time to play! Let's get together soon!

Smith Family said...

We saw Doug and the girls last night at Walmart! I'm so sorry that you're throwing up! Not fun at all! Janelle, Jody, and I want to play with you guys some time at the museum! I hope the sickness doesn't last long!

LucyH said...

I constantly chewed peppermint gum. The altoids was the strongest, but it always cured my nausea when I used it. Being prego is tough. Hang in there! The girls are so cute by the way. I have yet to experience the hair cutting.

Marisa and Rob said...

Too cute!! Your girls are growing fast :) Hope your feeling good.

Amy said...

Congrats on the pregnancy (I read the post a while ago, but didn't comment). Hopefully you can get through the sickness & start enjoying it more soon. I hate throwing up. it's gross!

Shawna said...

I don't the like the being sick part of pregnancy. Nobody does and it's hard to get through, hang in there. I loved the pictures. Last year Santa brought Theron one of the Fisher price kids cameras that are really durable and take decent photos. It's still his favorite thing and I love getting to see all the pictures he took. It's funny, the things kids take pictures of. There were a few of my bum and a bunch of the T.v. and then some of his favorite toys. Kids are the greatest!

Mary Ann said...

what sweet girlies you have!! hope the sickness doesn't last long.. that's the worst!! you're a great mommy!

Jason and Amanda said...

Leah-
Don't worry...I think every girl cuts their hair at least once...and she's a beautiful girl, long locks or not! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling the best--just hang in there! Oh-your hive is pretty amazing too!

Sarah Pace said...

Congtaes on the new baby! I feel for you being sick, thats the worst! Hope it gets better.
Oh and the hair will grow back ! Aubrey cut her hair and a few months later austin cut a chunk off for her! Your not alone!=)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family