Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lately........

I have been chomping on these......






Layin on this.......









And peeing on these....





Any guesses?




Audree and Olivia are going to be BIG SISTERS!!! WHOO HOO! Baby 1(or 2) is due in March....I hope I don't get too sick!

35 comments:

Angie said...

Wow! (That worked fast. Again.) Were you preggers when you came for lunch the other day and didn't tell me??? Congrats!!

Jennie said...

That's exciting! That's cute how you spilled the beans too! I was bummed that it didn't work out to come out to Mesa to see everyone today. Oh well.

Hope you will only have 1 this time! Unless of course you want 2 again. :)

Jill said...

The widget at the top of your blog is crazy looking! It's so early that it doesn't even look like a baby yet!

Congrats!

LucyH said...

Congrats! Good luck with these first few months!

Wolfingtons said...

Congrats! I hope that you don't get sick either.

Sarah S. said...

Yay! How nice is that, that you can get pregnant when you want to. Good job. The girls will definetly be good helpers and give tons of love to your new little one. They look so proud that their momma is prego. Too cute!

Amber H. said...

How exciting for you guys...congratulations :o)

JLynn said...

Congrats Leah and Doug!! SO EXCITING!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! the last picture of o & a holding hands is just precious. they are going to be the best big sisters!! SO FUN!!!!

Rubalcavas said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting...the girls will love being big sisters.

The Lowes said...

Congratulations Leah! This is very exciting news. I hope the morning sickness, heartburn sickness get better soon. It will be fun to see you tomorrow.

Loree said...

Congrats again Leah on your happy news! hopefully you will feel wonderful the WHOLE time!!! i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
love ya girl!

Smith Family said...

I'm so excited for you, Leah! YAY!!!!!

Jessica said...

Congrats again!! What exciting news! I hope that you are feeling well and stay that way. Take care! Keep me posted on you.

quadmom said...

Congrats Leah!!! I'm so happy for you! Where did you get those darling shirts? Can't wait to play again soon. Call me when you get home. Hope that you're feeling okay! Love you!!

Heather said...

Woohoo! Great news! Hopefully you feel fabulous soon.

Marisa and Rob said...

Conragts!!!! That is great news!!! I'm so happy for you!!! They are going to be great big sister's!!! :)

~aileen~jaron~ said...

Yeah Yeah YEah!! how wonderful. Congrates. March is a great month for babies.

THE TAASE'S said...

CONGRATS CONGRATS!! That's so exciting for the girls! I love their t-shirts!!

camilla said...

Yea! As soon as I saw the tums...I knew. :)

Christina MC said...

Yeah, how exciting and brave. I'm still trying to adjust with one child. I love the blog approach to telling everyone, very cute. Your girls will make great older siblings. Now, do you want another girl or are you ready for the other gender.....

Lacey said...

Yay!!!! Congrats to you both. Are you ready for 3 kids? I have a girlfriends here who has 3 year old twins and just had a baby and it's quite the adjustment. Mostly just the older 2 wanting to do everything and help. You will be great though, you are so layed back and chill if anyone can do it and do it well it would be you. Congrats again!!!

Ella A. said...

congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! And I LOVE the shirts you got for your girls! They are going to be such big helpers! COngrats again!

Tawni said...

That is really awesome!! I am soo happy for you guys! Hope the pregnancy treats you well.

Carl and Starla said...

So excited for you, Leah! Congrats!

Sarah said...

Congratulations!!!!
How are you feeling?
I was so sad to hear about your GRandma. she was a sweet lady.
Love,
Sarah

jackie said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Congratulations! You are one busy girl:)

Lois said...

CONGRATS!

Mary Ann said...

so happy for you!! what a cute way to announce!!

Jen said...

Congradulations! That is so exciting! I hope it all goes well for you

Risa said...

Wow congrats. we just had our third, it is a fun ride that does not stop. your blog is so cute.

Julee said...

CONTRATS!!!!! That is super duper exciting!!! Cute announcement too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited for you! Eric and I are trying right now too! We gave it a REALLY good try this month (wink wink) so "hopefully" I'm pregnant too! I'll find out in a week or so.

Congratulations!

Emily Baker

SouthernAZ WOLFINGTON said...

Leah and Doug! Congrats! Your girls already make our family functions more fun and we can't wait to see the new Davis tike.

Whitney said...

AHHHH! Yay! If you just have 1 baby you will feel like you have to much time on your hands huh! I can't IMAGINE twins! I'm so burnt out from one little baby! You're awesome! Congrats!
PS What's your price range for a newborn photo shoot? I want to get some pics of Emily.

Unknown said...

Hey Leah Congrats!! I just heard see how out of the loop you get when you live outta the state, I am excited for you and I'm not saying its twins this time I'm thinking triplets haha jk no for your sake I hope just one haha unless you want 2 or 3 anyway everything is good in LA I am going to be working closely with the top acting coach Howard fine hes like brad pitt will smiths coach...and Deborah's mom Diane Gibson on my performances and idk if you heard but im in a movie haha lets just say I got a little personal with Hilary Duff(we hug in the movie)Anyway I miss you guys like crazy I will be back in september I will see you then!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family