Saturday, July 12, 2008

Last night....

Dougie put together this for me!! YAY!! I am so excited! It's a super nice one from Costco! Can't wait to use it!


While I ate this.....


Do you think I am going to lose any weight? HA! Here's to hoping!

10 comments:

Amber H. said...

LOL! It doesn't matter as long as you work them off, right?!? I have an elliptical too and LOVE it. You will too! I just work out while I watch my favorite shows and before I know it, it's been an hour...or two! Can't wait to hear your progress :O)

Heather said...

Ha! You are a crack up! You can do it, just back away from the Krispy Kremes.

Jessica said...

Yeah!! I am excited for you. I think that you will have great success. Too bad that you can't do it while editing pictures. ;) Your pictures from Thatcher are so cute! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Angie said...

You got it! I hope you love it.

Rubalcavas said...

That's too funny...I want one too, have fun with it!

Jennie said...

That's exciting! And necessary when it is just too hot to exercise outdoors right now!

So glad you were able to visit with your family for the 4th!

M. G. said...

It is such a dilema! After Jesse was born I was whining to Darrin about my figure, so for Christmas he gave me a sweet card with a size 6 clothing label in it. (I don't know where he got it) The card said, "Just put this in any item of clothing and enjoy the bag of chocolates included. Our husbands really love us no matter how we look!

Madame Mauri said...

Ha Ha! Krispy Kremes are my WEAKNESS. Good thing I live a little bit farther from temptation. :)
I miss you too! I'd love to get together when you are not crazy busy! Wait, you are always super busy! :) The girls are getting SOO big. I'd love to catch up!

Mary Ann said...

i'm hungry now! :) i love it.. you are too cute! good luck with working out, i would rather be eating donuts... by the way, your 4th of july pics are adorable! it was so fun to see you!

Tawni said...

Yea for you! I absolutely love mine! And believe me, I eat my share of sugar & crap! I am not willing to give that stuff up.
Good luck.

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family