Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We've been outside....have you?



Don't you love this weather? We do! If you were to come over to our house this is what you would see....Dress ups and naked girls. The girls are sooo into dressing themselves these days. And taking their clothes off and on all day long. I LOOOOOVVEE this weather. We have been outside on a bike ride or jog everday. I wish the weather was like this all year round...but then we would be poor. ;)
We've just been busy with life. Camp and babysitting. The girls sure are cute these days...but sometimes hard. O has just started to whine and say...."Moommmmiieee" Ugh....it's cute but is hard to hear over and over. And something else cute....O has started tattling! What? It must be built in them b/c it's not like they have heard tattling before. The joys of 2.

Also we have officially decide to start our business next month...so be sure to call us. Sometime after the 21st.

Here are some new pics with my D300...I'm in love! I told A to dance...so cute!


Nakie....Liv...in heels.....nice!


I usually try to be fair and post the same amount of pics of each girl...but today O has an extra...she was all smiles.



Oh and a shameless plug...we are selling our 2002 Chevey Silverado V6 83,000 miles for $8,000 O.B.O.

8 comments:

Janiel said...

naked girls in high heals? watch out!!! just kidding. i love this weather too! looks like fun.

Sarah Pace said...

Leah! Hey I found your blog through vanessa and T.J! Cute girls! How fun life is with kids! (and Stressfull! =)) but more of a blessing than a burden! Lucky you and Your camera! I have been wanting one forever!!! I/, glad I found your blog and look foward to keeing up with It! Take Care!
Sarah

Jennie said...

I just want to kiss O! She's so chubbalicious! We have dress ups off and on constantly at our house too! Raelyn is also VERY picky about which shoes to wear.

Ras Family said...

I can't wait for warmer weather!!! Denver can be at 50 on day and then the next three will be in the 20. Crazy!! Your girl are so cute!!!

Amber H. said...

Those naked pictures with princess accessories pretty much look like the every day at our house too! Funny how they don't really grow out of it for a while! We are totally loving the warm weather too!

Tawni said...

I sooooo agree with the weather! This weather is my absolute favorite! I soo wish it lasted longer though before it got soo freakin hot

JLynn said...

yeah, i've been outside. it's nice. thanks for asking. :)
good luck with the new biz!!! you guys will do great!

lisa said...

Love the outside and love the new camera! Amazing pics. We have been outside too...only know high heels and dress ups. It's dirt and trucks and trampolines and bunnies at our house.
Hey, have you seen my messed up blog and do you know how to fix it?

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family