I just love V-day Don't you? It's so fun to show the person you love how much you care...we had a great one this year.
Here we are baking sugar cookies for our friends....they love helping in the kitchen....I just wish it wasn't so much work for me!

First we went to our favorite Thursday place...Kids Club at the Mall grabbed a quick bite and then headed to Zaharis Elem. where I used to teach 1st grade. The girls loved the school. There were fishies, a bunny, baby turtle and some large tortises(sp). We had a great time seeing old friends, but the girls kept me very busy while the made a mess wherever we went. Before we left we went and saw the tortises(sp). They are big and just look like big rocks. The girls were looking at it and then it turned it's head towards them and started to come towards us. They FLIPPED! They started to scream and say..."Too SCARY!!!" I can see how it was a little scary to them.
We then came home and the girls found a letter and flowers from Dad...they loved it and wanted to smell them and rip them apart.



After good naps...Dad came home and they gave him the homemade cards they made for him.
Dad then came home and the girls gave him their cards and I gave him mine. Mine sang Martina Mcbride's "My baby loves me just the way that I am" The girls got a kick out of the music.

We had a Yummy Creamy Italian Chicken Dinner and my sweetheart let me ditch him on V-day to go to a photography seminar. http://www.edpierceseminars.com/registration.php
It was very insightful and I went with my sweet friend Micalea. Needless to say we left there feeling excited and overwhelmed...this hobby is expensive!
I also met some other really amazing local photog's so that was great too. I also got to practice out my new camera....I love it...but it will definatly take some time to get used too.
We had such a great LOVELY day...I hope everyone else had great one!



5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Valentine Day!!! Your girls are too cute!! Thanks again for taking our family pictures!!! They were great.
I never really get into V-Day, our anniversary is less than a month away from it. So, I would rather save money and spend it on our anniversay rather than both! But, it looks like you had fun with your girls!
looks like a perfect day! you are a fun mom.. i miss going to the mall on thurdays... yeah!i'm glad you got that awesome camera for v.day!!
Seriously, shut up!! Could those two be ANY cuter!?!?!? I'm DYING! The little dark haired one looks the most like you. They are so stinking cute!
How cute you and your kids are! YOur pictures are awesome!!
Post a Comment