Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Early V-day to me!


Yep that's right....a new Nikon D300!! Wow! My sweet amazing, thoughtful husband just surprised me with the camera of my dreams! Every since it was realesed a few months ago I have been drooling over this camera. Since we are starting the business soon there was no way we could afford it. So I decided to start saving all of my babysitting money and photography money to buy it.( I have a whopping $400.00 saved) Doug started doing the same thing...he saved all the money from side jobs that he has been doing to buy me this camera! I just cried and cried! I didn't even know what to say.....
I know it seems so silly but I really love learning and practicing photography. Now I can really do that! Isn't he the BEST! Gosh....he has always been like this too. When the girls were born he gave me a diamond tennis bracelet with side job money that he saved.
I can't wait to see how my photography changes. Just had to share my giddiness(is that even a word!)

9 comments:

Jordan said...

Leah, I'm so jealous! I REALLY love your photos already. They're going to be off the charts now! From a husband's perspective, though, this is a dangerous precedent Doug has set. I just hope Alison isn't reading your blog. ;-) Jordan

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie! You can tell that you love each other so much, not just by presents but mainly by the way you treat each other. I'll have to get some pictures by you some time.

Ras Family said...

What an awesome husband!!!!!!! Have fun with your new camera.

Janiel said...

i love doug! and what an awesome gift...he really pays attention to what you really want. clifton should take lessons.

Anonymous said...

Don't you love a great man! That's awesome! Enjoy it!

JLynn said...

doug is so great. i always remember too that you said he saved for your diamond bracelet when you had the girls. that's awesome you got your new camera! you'll have to share all your new shots you take with it!

Jennie said...

what a man, what a man, what a mighty good man (singing the song yet?)

That's awesome! I love that you two are married. Such a cute couple! I'm also so excited for you with your new camera!

Sooo...by the way, are you feeling generous to give anyone (wink wink) your old camera for free? :)

Lois said...

Leah that's awesome! Your hubby is so thoughtful! So why are you hooked on Nikon instead of Cannon? Most of my friends have Cannons and I'm still undecided! You're the only person I know so far with a Nikon DSLR!

Jill said...

So what are you doing with the "old" camera that isn't even that old and takes really great pictures? Wanna sell it?

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family