Monday, February 11, 2008

The things they say....

So all you moms out there....have any of your young children said something that really surprises you? I know my girls were just in Heaven a short time ago and the veil is very thin with little ones.
We do FHE and talk about Jesus, and sing primary songs....but I just had to share the few things that they said this week.

I was changing A's diaper and she was looking at the family picture of us on the wall. She was naming everyone..."Look mom, there's Sissy, and Mom and Dad." I told her " Your'e right....that's our family!" And right after that she started singing I am a Child of God in the middle of the song though..."And he has sent me here, has given me an Earthly home with parents kind and dear." It just gave me a little chill.

Next story...I was getting some stuff ready for Primary and O' saw a picture of Jesus. She said...."Look Mom that's Jesus.... He's my friend too!" And then a few moments later still looking at the picture..."Mom Jesus is coming soon." Totally by herself....huh.

I just had to write down these stories b/c I know I will forget. And I need it for next years book!:)

And Just b/c here are the girls all crusty right after dinner....I was looking at some pics on my camera and they wanted a picture too!






And I didn't post this one is the last post....awww....kissy the sissy!

5 comments:

Janiel said...

sweet girls. can't wait til curtis starts talking.

Micaela said...

Such sweet girls! it amazes me daily all that they say and come up with! your v-day pics of them are amazing! cant wait to see you on thursday my v-day date! call me soon!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Those are sweet stories! We are sooo blessed to be able to be parents!

Jennie said...

That's amazing! I love hearing those stories. It's fun when Brynlee says stuff like that. She once said,"Look mom, Jesus is in the moon! Look, hims coming down to me!"

I love their puckers! Especially A's!

Carl and Starla said...

Yes, kids say the cutest, and most innocent things sometimes, and then the next second they are hitting, biting and pushing their sister! ha! ha! I love it when my girls say spiritual things out of the blue. Cute girls, by the way!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family