Thursday, February 07, 2008

My little Valentine's....


A has a mouthful of candy....:)


Tyring out the new pink backdrop in the garage....I gave the girls conversation hearts and big suckers....I just adore these images of my girlies....sorry I am sharing so many...I just couldn't pick!













Wow...these are big!



I love A's Sucker Head!


Look at the heigth difference!




Aren't you singing..."We represent the Lollipop Guild.."

15 comments:

Linda said...

What cute pictures Leah! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pink background.

Marisa and Rob said...

Your girls are too Cute!!!! We will have to call you in June if your free and have you do Amirra's 1st birthday pictures with your pink back drop!!! I love the big suckers!!! :) You do such a great job.

Mary Ann said...

oh my heck.. those are the cutest pictures and cutest girls! how fun! i love the backdrop... we will have to try it out on my girls sometime!! :P That blog book is awesome.. thanks for sharing

Amanda said...

these are so sweet. i want some v-day pics of my kids...

JLynn said...

i love your little valentines! precious pictures as always! I have seen some photography done before with those big suckers! they look so great with little kids and the colors in them are amazing! you are very blessed to have 2 sweet girls! it's amazing how much taller A is than O! WOW! (and ps. thanks for the email!)

Shawna said...

Great job Leah! They are adorable!

Anonymous said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!
I love these photos...such a great collection!

Wolfingtons said...

Love 'em

Mary-Sunshine said...

Oh my goodness those pictures are pricless! I love them! The big lollipops are so cute!

Amber H. said...

So you know it already because everyone is saying the same thing, but CUTE! I would have never thought to put the lollipops in the picture with the girls, but it makes them so precious! Plus they got a nice treat in the process! I am already excited to have you take our pictures again! Even though it won't be until the summer sometime, but you are so good! Love it!

Christina MC said...

I totally wanted those super cute heart shirts, but I'm waiting until after V-Day hoping they go on sale. Your girls are adorable! Check out my new blog: http://azcrandellclan.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Very cute. Hey, are you coming to Thatcher anytime soon? I would love to book a family photoshoot next time you're in town (if you do that). I also need some newborn ones of the new baby for birth announcements. Let me know if you're interested.

Jennie said...

I love EVERY single one! They are the cutest twins! It's great that you have such cute subjects to work with when practicing your photography!

Jen said...

Love them! They are so cute. I love my pink backdrop too. It is one of my favorites. I did some of my girls in lime green dresses. It was fun. I love the suckers. And of course your girls are absolutely adorable! Great Job!

Kerrie said...

Holy Cow! Cute! I have never seen such cute Valentine's Day pictures! I love hte bright hearts and suckers in front of the pink background! Your girls are so adoreable!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family