Sunday, December 30, 2007

"Santa come to our house mom?"

This is what O said on Christmas eve. They were excited to get their new bikes and spoiled with so many other great girl gifts. Play food, new dolls, purses and other things they love. We saved a few gifts for their b-day in a few weeks. We had a great time with family and got to talk to my missionary brother Chris. Dougie and were both sick...he had a sotmach virus, and was in bed with the fever and chills. I had a bad head cold....yuck...we still were grateful to be together though.
It's fun to think about another year coming around. Lots of exciting things to look foward to and work on.





A playing the guitar the way Hyrum showed her...with her foot up;)


New matching outfits:)


A new purse filled with everything....braclets, keys, makeup, comb, mirror


Trying to climb in her new dollhouse from G-ma Udall

11 comments:

Jill said...

Adorable pictures! I want a girl to buy dresses and purses for!

Hey- where did Santa get those bikes? What brand are they? They look like the perfect size. Cohen needs one for his birthday, I think.

Mary-Sunshine said...

Those pictures are sooo adorable! I love the matching outfits and the purse! Evelynne loves to walk around with her purse too!

Mary Ann said...

your card really is adorable and I love the christmas morning pics! so fun! your girls are so cute... it was so good to see you at church. i was so excited when i saw your name on the program. the musical number was amazing. you are so talented! i have to thank you again for taking our pics. everytime i see them or show someone.. i LOVE them! thanks again!

Madame Mauri said...

Sorry to hear that you guys were sick, that's no fun. :( The girls look so cute!! There toys sound so fun!!

Amber H. said...

It sounds like you guys had fun even though you were sick! Sorry about that! Your girls look like they cleaned up :o) How fun! I love having Christmas with kids...it's amazing!

Marie Rayner said...

Hope you and Doug are feeling better and in the pink now and that you have a lovely 2008! Loved seeing the pictures of the girls on Christmas morning. You have a lovely little family there. Wishing for you all many many blessings in the coming year, both big and small.
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/

Shawna said...

Hey Leah! Your girls are adorable. They're so big. Looks like you had a fun x-mas...kids make it sooo much fun! Glad i found your blog. Com see me at thebryansbunch.blogspot.com

Deanne Wahl said...

I love your Christmas card! I love to watch the kids get their gifts on Christmas morning. It makes me still BELIEVE in santa!!

Jennie said...

So sorry you're sick! Hopefully you're better now!

The girls are adorable, as always!! I love O and the purse and A with the guitar!!

JLynn said...

Happy New Year, Leah! 2008, WOW! What a great time! Audree looks so cute playing her guitar in her diaper. Sweet pictures of your girls being little girls. so precious. Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog. :)

Jamie Taylor said...

Leah. I know it's been a while since I've seen you--obviously when I see how big your twins are! They are dolls!! Anyway, I wanted to pass along something that I heard at work the other day. I work at my dad's pediatric office, and I hear that you take your girls there. Someone said that you were at Twilight Peds about a month ago and there was a mom that was talking bad about our office. The nurse heard you sticking up for our doctors, and they said, "I really like that mom!" When I found out you were my friend, I just had to find you and pass that along. :)

We have a blog, too. If you'd like, I'll send you an invite. Just send me your e-mail address. Mine's: music_gal27@hotmail.com. I'd love to hear from you! (By the way, this is Jamie Guthrie, in case you were confused.)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family