Thursday, December 06, 2007

INTRODUCING

My Photography BLOG! TADA! http://leahdavisphotography.blogspot.com/ Check it out....it's not to fancy yet but it's a start!After a session I will be able to give a preview of the session on my blog.
Add me to your favorites everyone!
And thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Yeah Leah! I Love it.

JLynn said...

wow, leah your talent is amazing! you really capture the deepth of life's moments in ALL your pictures! each picture has so much feeling in it! amazing work! definitely next summer, we will have to book a family session!

M. G. said...

Oh my gosh Leah, this is fantastic! I will recommemd you to all my friends, not because you are my neice, but because you are the best. Can't wait to get you magic done for our family, soon, I hope. Emily still needs a senior picture too. We are all holding out for you.

Ashley said...

I really want you to do our family pictures! Let me know when you will be in Thatcher and ready to take our photos.

Jennie said...

Wow! Cute site! I love the header! I'm definitely putting you on my link!

lisa said...

Yeah! Hey, is there a way to down load my family pics to put them on my blog?

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family