
And for fun...here are my sweeties! In a cute new Clearance shirt! Yay...we went and checked out this new spot in Gilbert called Agritopia. A home subdivision that is very picture-esque(sp). A cute new find here in the valley of boring desert landscaping. They were semi-cooperative and so super cute as always.
Oh and just because this is also my little journal I have to tell you what O did. Aunt Allison was here nursing her newborn and the next day O lifted up her shirt and started to feed the teddy. She said teddy hungry...I thought it was sweet. Coming from a mother who nursed a year it warms my heart.
Just had to share...enjoy these pictures.






8 comments:
Your cards are awesome! So cute. I love the last picture of your girls. they look so angelic and sweet!
I agree with Jen, your cards are adorable! Your girls are so cute in these pics too! I especially love the one of them both looking down and playing in B&W. Love it! Merry Christmas!
super cute girls in super cute shirts! :) merry christmas!
laughing out loud!!!
Your girls are beautiful I hope you have a lovely time in Thatcher with the family and a Christmas full of blessings, but then again how could you not, you already have several very beautiful ones in your life.
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
hey, way cute pics!!
so which lens did you use for these? love them! cutest card ever!
Hey love them! Good to see you this weekend!So where did you get the cool Christmas Card? Did Linda get hers from the same spot?
I'd love to know! THanks!
Sarah
Post a Comment