
Here are the some that aren't on our Christmas cards. They are growing on me the more I look at them. My girls sure were being onry that day and would not look at me or my friend to save their lives. I think they are about ready to be bribed....next time for sure! It's nice to have some current family pictures...my friend Jessica took these for me...thanks so much Jess!






13 comments:
They look great. I really love the one with everyone holding hands. Next time I'll have to get one like that! Did you do these?
What a cute family!!!!
the girls are getting sooooo big! can't stand it! they are almost 2...what the heck!
Those pictures are so cute! Even if your girls weren't being the best. It seems most kids get that way on picture day. I think they can sense the importance and rebel against it! Hey, I remember you saying in a previous post a long time ago that there is a place that will print your blog for you?? Can you e-mail me with the info for that or post it on my blog? Thanks!
you guys are too cute!!! i love them! i love the outfits you put your girls in, the colors and the cordouroy skirts, tights.how fuN!
These pics are way cute Leah!! I love 'em. You guys look really good.
Leah-great pictures of your sweet family. I love the contrast of the green and the red bricks. Looks great! Way to work it!
SOOOOO Cute! You all look great and I LOVE the girls outfits! The tights are the best! Thanks again for taking our great pics. I love them!
YOu got to love toddlers! Some how it seems my own kids are ALWAYS the hardest. I am glad you got some great shots. I cannot wait to see THE picture.
Love the pictures - especially the one of Livvy! You guys are such a pretty family! Hey, Eric and I are going to be in town over Christmas break! We have to hang out!
Emily
Hey Leah! Your pics are so cute and your girls are Adorable!! It's been a long time, I'm glad that we have internet and blogging so we can find long lost friends. You look so happy and I bet your a great mommy!:)
Kindy
Hey Leah! I have no idea how I found your blog. I was looking for someone else and you popped up. What a surprise. You chopped your hair and you look amazing! Very cute family. Come see me at:
http://thebryansbunch.blogspot.com/
I've just started this blogging thing so there's not much.
I love love love the girls' tights!! So cute!
Post a Comment