I am looking forward to learning and growing more in Photography. I will be doing about 4 sessions a month...so let me know if you want some pictures! I also love getting ready for camp...so many neat experiances!
I just love watching my girls grow...they are changing so much and making us smile...Sweet O keeps saying things like "Dad you be careful Okay?"(As he is taking down Christmas lights) And "Oh there you are!"
A is sweet to her friends and cousins...she loves having Agigail, Hyrum and Collin over. She talks to sweetly to baby Collin and loves running and playing duck duck goose with Hyrum. I have a feeling she is going to be a tom-boy;)
Of course we want to get in shape and all that...so we started weight watchers. And since I am not getting prego for a while(new calling) I have NO Excuses!
Dougie will be starting his business this year....we are excited for that!
Here we are on New Years Day. At Freestone park riding the train really expensive($3 a person)...but still a good time!

Here is our Livvy with Doug's co-worker and scout partner Eric. The girls Love Eric and Alicia...they are such good friends!

Here is Audree doing Yoga with Alicia. She is really good at it too...she holds to poses and everything!



6 comments:
Wow. Girl's Camp? That is a huge calling, but so rewarding. I was pregnant in our last ward when they went (I was in the YW), and they wouldn't let me go. Huge bummer, because I love GC! Of course, it was in UT, and strangely the girls were snowed in and had to stay in their cabins the whole time... I think it was good I didn't go... but I'm getting off subject. :)
Yeah, I noticed that you hadn't set the 2 yr appt up. Call and ask for me. :) I'll be there. :) I'd love to see your girls!!
Hey Leah - I love the pics you took of the Herrington Family. They are so good! Hey, if your still up for getting together sometime that would be fun. Now that the holidays are over with it should be easier, just let me know! I love the picture of Audree doing Yoga - so cute. Sylvie does the downward dog pose too, just like that. Fun times.!
Audree has great form! Girl's Camp here we come!
I love the yoga pose!!! How much fun is that...we need to have a play date sometime...
Hey Leah, cute pics!! So how hard what is to set your blog to a book on Blurg?
I am having a really hard time! It says I have to update my blog to the new version, but it already is...so I'm stuck there. Canyou help me?
Love ya,
sarah
Leah,
It was so good to see you guys on Sunday, thanks for coming! I remember you telling me about the blurp website to make a book out of the blog. I forgot it until I saw this and am working on making a book of my blog entries for 2007, so thanks!! Good luck with the binkies. I just saw an episode of Jon and Kate +8 about getting rid of them. :)
Post a Comment