Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LOGO!


What do you think?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Will they do heating too and should that be noted somewhere?

Emily B.

M. G. said...

So cool. I would buy it. And it is first in the alphabet. Thanks for the grandma letter. It was good for her.

Celissa said...

Awesome!! I would totally call them if my a/c needed a doctor :)

Janiel said...

very cute. it would be nice to say all the other things that the company does though.

Marisa and Rob said...

That looks nice!! Great work. Have a great week.

Kerrie said...

It does say cooling and heating in it so i think it works great. I love it. Who did it? I'm impressed! How fun to creat your own little logo! That's cool that you'll be at the top of the list too! Smarties!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! We'll give you a call when ours goes out!

Celissa said...

Leah, I don't know if you got my email so I thought I would leave the info here too. The insurance I was telling you about is KidsCare and their website is http://www.kidscare.state.az.us/ Hope this helps. Insurance is a pain in the pahtootee, but if you don't have it you, of course will need it. Good Luck, call me if you need anything else.

Jennie said...

That's a cute logo. I think the cooling and heating part needs to be a little bigger, so it stands out a little more. But otherwise, great! Who drew it up? Talented!

The Wells Family said...

Hi Leah, I am a friend of Tawni Allen, I found your blog thru hers. Anyways... I do photography also. I own a dog grooming shop and do photography. I loved your back drop. How much would your husband charge to build me one? Just the frame? I could clamp on the material, or paper. What a awesome idea. I love your photo's also! What kind of lense are you using on your D70 when you shoot the kids? You can email me at kwells6@cox.net I had to post a comment, I could not find a link to email you. Thanks. Kim

lisa said...

I love it! So fun and creative and it does say heating in it! And I love the blog book! I can't wait to do it! Love ya!!

Linda said...

I like the logo, it is catchy! Did you draw that up? And thanks again for letting us come over to play! I didn't realize until I got home that Sylvie had on a necklace and bracelet of yours! I hope your girls aren't missing them. I will give them back to you next time I see you! Thanks Leah!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family