Monday, January 21, 2008

How old are we you might ask?

That's right....2 big girls and loving life!! Here are the girls on their 2nd b-day. Doug had the morning off and we took the girls to the mall and to Chik-fa-lay. They have the best clean play place there.

They can't quite hold up 2 fingers on one hand


I love how Olivia's mouth is saying two!!










We had such a fun weekend. On Friday we went with our friends Jessica and Dave to see "Camelot" at gammage. I so wish I had season passes. Then on Saturday I went and saw "Hairspray!!" at the Orpheum with my sis-in-law and mother-in-law. I wish I had a picture of us....we had such a great time dancing to the music. To bad theater people have to throw yucky stuff in there!

8 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

I love the two fingers! My little one does that too...they're so sweet!

JLynn said...

your girls sure look fun! happy birthday o & a! leah, i have to compliment you again on your photography. i'm always amazed at your beautiful photos. you are so great, and you'll have to take pictures of us when we come down to visit this year! your choco oreo balls look like truffles, you'll need to post your exact recipe! mmmm, i want to eat them!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are adorable! I love 2, there are a few tantrums in there but mostly 2 is amazing...have a great year!

Mary Ann said...

ok.. they picture of the girls hugging is the cutest picture in the whole world! so sweet.. I LOVE IT!

Jennie said...

I said,"ohhhh" when I saw the two of them hugging. :)

Jennie said...

Hey, I'm downloading the book software from blurb so I can make my blog into a book. Thanks for the link to this awesome company! I'm excited to work on it and to have it so easily changed into a book. I've been wanting to save my blog as a book and now I can! Thanks Leah!

The Martineau Family said...

What cute girls! It was great to "catch up" at dinner the other night! We will definitely have to get together again. In the meantime I will content myself with reading your blog.

Meagan said...

your girls are so dang cute!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family