
Next I made some yummy Oreo balls. Cream cheese, chocolate and oreo...yummo!

Here is my attempt at a picture of the girls before it started....yep they definatly 2!! Ha!

Here they are blowing out the candles before we even finished the song.

This year we sang to both girls individually. They loved having their name said...here we are singing to Livvy.

And singing to Audree...she was so proud...isn't she adorable!!!??

Here sissy....O is such a big helper!

Lots of kids to open presents...it was a little choatic and we had a few to many presents...some I didn't give them on Christmas so they could have them for their b-day. And you now what the favorite toy is?? A $5.00 child broom....of course!

Here is everyone there...thanks for indulging the photographer! And thanks so much for supporting and loving my girls!!

I LOVE YOU OLIVIA! I LOVE YOU AUDREE!



12 comments:
Happy Birthday cuties! 2 is such a fun age. Challenging but FUN!!!!!
How fun!!! You will have so much fun with two 2-year-olds running around. Your girls are so cute!!
so fun! they don't seem 2 to me yet, but i'll get used to it. Happy Birthday big girls!
very cute pics.. i can't believe your girls are two!! Happy b.day to them... you need to post the recipe of the oreo thingies!! they look YUMMY
Happy Birthday girls! It's hard to believe they are two already!
Marie
http://journals.aol.co.uk/mariealicejoan/MariesMuses/
Your picture sure make our cupcakes look fancy! You are a great photographer. And I laughed with the pic of Audree with her finger in her nose. What a kodak moment!!! Fun times!
Looks like fun. Happy birthday girls!
Wow Leah I can't believe that you have two year olds! They are so adorable, I would love to meet them someday.
Happy birthday! It looks like a fun party! I wish we could've been there. And the binki, just take it away. 2 nights of crying and then it's over. You can keep going into reassure them, but no binki! Not fun! I am dreading it with Easton!
Your girls are such cuties! I look forward to my two that are coming soon. I might be calling you with lots of questions! :) I saw your photography website. It looks really good. I love the pictures of Curtis. Take care!
Wow! What a successful party! That's great that you sing to them each by themselves! I love the one of A picking her nose!
BY the way, I know your friend Alicia. I met her back when I was in 54th ward (singles) and then when we moved into her parent's ward. They are just the neatest people. Tell her I said hi!
Wow! 2! I wish you lots of luck, love, and patience! It can be fun believe it or not. It's not all crazy. They learn to communicate more and it's always cute to watch that. Looks like you had a great party!
Post a Comment