Tuesday, September 11, 2007

20 amazing months

I took these pictures just for me......I haven't taken any of the girls in a while. These are natural light in my house. I can't wait until next month and we will be outside....everyday! I know that the next few months will be busy...so if you or your friends or family want some pictures, make sure to call a little in advance! And just b/c I am excited I wanted to share that I booked my 1st wedding! Yippe! That means I get to use the money I make on it to get a new lens!



4 comments:

Amber H. said...

Cute! Interesting how one of your girls has so much more hair than the other! Both SOOO adorable though ;o)

Linda said...

You are such a good photographer! Twins are so cute - they must keep you so busy! Having one baby at a time has kept me so busy, I can't even imagine two at one time.

Jen said...

adorable pictures. what cuties. Yes we need to get together. I am busy the rest of this week and all of next week but after that I am free to get together. Just let me know when is a good time. Yeah thanks for introducing me to blogging. I am totally addiicted =)

JLynn said...

these are cute pictures and excuse my humor if you don't think it's funny, but it's a good thing you are getting in these topless shots when they are little, because it may not be so appropriate when they are older!!!! :) LOL, i'm sorry, but you know me.....i love you and your adorable family, you guys really are special, and next time we visit az again, we HAVE to get together again, no if's ands or buts about it!!!!! :)

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!

The Best A/C Guy in Town!!
Call us and recieve a discount! 480-718-9820 www.theACdoctors.com

Little Livie

Little Livie
Sassy, spirited 3 year old

The Girls

The Girls

Mr. Clark

Mr. Clark
1 week old

The boys

The boys

Mr. Grant

Mr. Grant
1 week old

Blog Archive

Sweet Audree

Sweet Audree
Fun loving 3 year old

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

I am married to my best friend and H.S. Sweetheart

My Sweet Family

My Sweet Family