
Olivia is definatly our little mom around the house. She likes to help feed the brothers and entertain them and dare I say boss them around already! On this day she was playing peek a boo and the boys had the giggles....Grant was laughing so hard his face was turning red! What a cute moment...


These little men are growing up to quickly if you ask me. Their little personalities are starting to show more and more...doesn't it just seem like I was announcing that there was 2?!! Sigh...cute big boys....




7 comments:
That is way too cute! Aren't you glad you captured that one!? I LOVE capturing moments like that!
Oh my goodness! I love it! Way to bust out the camera and record how precious this time is. I can just hear the belly laughs and hooray for little mothers!
Leah...they are just too cute! I want to squeeze them!
I just love it when my babies laugh at their big sisters too! One of the cutest things ever.
Let's play!!
Your kids are too cute! I just linked you to our blog. I love reading about your twins!
Such darling little boys! I love the in the act pictures of the boys giggling. I love your collages! Thanks for a wonderful night last night. I sooooooo needed that. Love ya lots Leah!
sweet sissy. i can see audree in the back playing nice by herself.
Post a Comment